Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cash Envelope System - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cash Envelope System (369 Views)

How To Make Lovely Envelope Purse At Home With Just A Piece Of Ankara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Envelope System by Jaawpreneur(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
I would be dishonest if I said that I have never lived a life of debts. I also am a work in progress really. You can read more about that on my post 'Debts * Another Face Of Slavery'. I had gone so deep into debts that I decided to let them stay unattended. I also know that there are others who simply sweep their debts under their carpets and hope that the debts would eventually go away. I believe in miracles just like the next person but thinking that a miracle would happen that would cause debts that you entered into deliberately to just disappear is kind of silly, don't you think? It is irresponsible not to want to work to ensure that such debts are paid off. I decided that I needed to revisit these debts and get them out of my life once and for all and so I made a list of all the debts that I owed.

I am not being judgmental. Not at all. I have been there myself, hoping that somehow the load of debts I owed would miraculously be waived. Well, that never happened. What happened was that after I made the decision to begin systematically paying off these debts, they really began to disappear. After each successful payoff, I mentally patted myself on my back as a way of congratulating myself for a job well done. This is the miraculous debt payoff - taking the bulls of debts by the horn.

Read more .....[http://jaawpreneur..com/2018/06/cash-envelope-system.html]

Don't forget to leave your comments on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Online Stores In Nigeria / Oneplus Wireless Bullets Earphone |review & Keep / Debts Hit List * Quarantine Your Debts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.