Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 (430 Views)

Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement / Student Cultists Storm Federal Poly Ede, Osun State In Their Dozens (VIDEO) / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by caseclosed(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is to inform the general public that the 2018 HND admission form of Federal Poly Ede is out and is currently on sale. Below is a detailed guide of how you can apply for this online.

[url]https://study-nigeria.com.ng/2018/06/18/how-to-apply-fed-poly-ede-hnd-admission-form-2018/
[/url]
Re: How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by Aplaudez(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
I'll advice you not to apply for the HND if you don't know the rector himself, I know what am saying, irrespective of you finish your ND there or not!
I have my reasons!

use your head!
Re: How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by caseclosed(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Aplaudez:
I'll advice you not to apply for the HND if you don't know the rector himself, I know what am saying, irrespective of you finish your ND there or not!
I have my reasons!

use your head!
Whats wrong with the rector?
Re: How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by Aplaudez(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
caseclosed:

Whats wrong with the rector?
what I mean is the school is base on corruption before you can be admitted!
I finish my National diploma 2016 with upper credit and applied for HND last year, and I scored 55% in there so called exam but I wasn't given admission!
I was so bittered because I didn't apply for any other school, cuz I was thinking my admission is very sure!
those admitted will now be like I scored 25% In the exam and I was admitted, whereas they didn't
grant me the merit admission!

So it's all about corruption here, you have to behave like a monkey to catch a monkey!

Use your head!
Re: How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by caseclosed(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Aplaudez:
what I mean is the school is base on corruption before you can be admitted!
I finish my National diploma 2016 with upper credit and applied for HND last year, and I scored 55% in there so called exam but I wasn't given admission!
I was so bittered because I didn't apply for any other school, cuz I was thinking my admission is very sure!
those admitted will now be like I scored 25% In the exam and I was admitted, whereas they didn't
grant me the merit admission!

So it's all about corruption here, you have to behave like a monkey to catch a monkey!

Use your head!

Thats quite painful... But their could be a possibility that they have changed shaa
Re: How To Apply Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2018 by Aplaudez(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
caseclosed:

Thats quite painful... But their could be a possibility that they have changed shaa
it's okay!
after you've secure admission, you can quote me back!
wish you good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Facebook’s Acquisition Of Whatsapp / How To Apply For Fully Funded Phd Scholarships At Denmark 2018 / 2018/2019 Chevron/nnpc Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.