Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Five-year-old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five-year-old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors (931 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals 5 Secret Scams That Will Fool You / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Five-year-old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five-year-old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors by massmediang: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Five-Year-Old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors At Night
A 5-year-old boy is currently struggling for freedom after reporting to his father, how a neighbour uses him for witchcraft activities, including flying at night, eating people’s liver, and using his buttocks to open locked doors at night.

The incident happened in in Kezi, Matabeleland South province where community members were left shocked after the five-year-old boy told them at a meeting that he was fed up with being used by a neighbour in her witchcraft escapades, reports The Maravi Post.

At first the troubled boy, who cannot be named for ethical reasons, told his father that he was fed up of being used by a neighbour in carrying out witchcraft activities.

According to My Zimbabwe online, the boy went on to say that they eat human liver and fly using a winnowing basket or at times ride on a donkey and open community member’s doors using their buttocks.

Speaking to B-Metro the father said the neighbour had not stopped using the boy in carrying out witchcraft activities.

“I do not know what I should do! I thought by exposing her at a community meeting she would stop but umfana (boy) always tells me that the woman is still using him when conducting her witchcraft and now my fear is that she will end up killing my child,” he said.

In an interview, the boy in question confirmed that the neighbour was still using him in carrying out witchcraft activities.
For more, see:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/16/five-year-old-boy-reveals-how-witches-use-his-buttocks-to-open-locked-doors-at-night/
Re: Five-year-old Boy Reveals How Witches Use His Buttocks To Open Locked Doors by BeingFrank(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Can You Imagine, Of All Objects Available In The World.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details / How To Study In Estonia: Tuition Fees, Admission Requirements / Prof Threatening To Sue ASUU For N10b Damages If ASUU Ever Disrupts His Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.