Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence (976 Views)

I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd / Toke Makinwa Jumps On Bed In Excitement Showing Off Hotel Room / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by jenniferlove(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
MayD’s fiancée, Caro, jumps in his defence

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/may-ds-fiancee-caro-jumps-in-his-defence/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by decatalyst(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is getting interesting.

Dude should just keep his peace and hope the two women slug it out grin

The Nigerian aunty is just simply pained...uncle too need to be responsible to the place he shot his shot grin

2 Likes

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Caro we know you're lying but continue.

It will get to your turn

1 Like

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by thanki410(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
English language Topic : Anagram e.g (1) May-d = Y Mad
Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
And what's May D's girlfriend concern in all these?

Someone that they will soon dump and turn to another baby mama

I don't know when some girls will start using their brains to think instead of the RAMs of their Phones lipsrsealed
Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by martyns303(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
"What happened to the first "wife" will happen to the second"

but then again:
I knew that baby mama was lying to some extent, She's trying to use the son to get back into MayD's life. u say the man is never there for his son, that he never spends time with his son. OK, drop the boy with his father, u say no, that u must be there at all times. His he supposed to be living with u and his new fiancee together in the same house?

2 Likes

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by Ademidd: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yorubas will say "pasan ta fi na iyale, onbe laja fun iyawo"

1 Like

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by jenniferlove(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by nelsonebby(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
May d

Right now

2 Likes

Re: Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
When will this matter end like this......This June is for celebs wahala

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Attack Instablog9ja On Instagram / I Stopped Being Toyin Abraham’s Friend After She Slapped Me- Wunmi Toriola / Bobrisky Releases Beautiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.