Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. (613 Views)

How Do I Get Transcript From Ekiti State University? / How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU / How To Get Transcript From OOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. by Whizzahd(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
help please. I am filling an application form to a university in the USA and I have been asked to submit a copy of my transcript from jss1 to ss3, and I don't know how to get it. does anyone know how?
Re: How To Get Your Transcript From Your School. by beulaho: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
it is absolutely easy, go through ETX-NG.COM to get your transcrpit from any tertiary institutions. ETX-NG enables the request, transfer and delivery of transcripts from higher educational institutions in Nigeria to institutions within and outside the country through our collaboration with exchanges in other parts of the world. ETX-NG is dedicated to delivering the highest quality transcript and degree verification exchange service in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Journals Needed For Final Year Project / 5k Each For 10 Students Of UNIUYO Or AKSU / Easy Templates To Make Educational Videos In Less Than 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.