Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Check Out Bill Gates Message To His Dad As He Shares Their Picture.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Bill Gates Message To His Dad As He Shares Their Picture.... (325 Views)

Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Bill Gates Message To His Dad As He Shares Their Picture.... by Vicrotica(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
The Microsoft boss shared the photo on his IG handle and this was the message he had for his dad.. .Mr Bill Gates Snr.
"My dad and I share the same name. After starting Microsoft, people used to ask him if he was the real Bill Gates. I always hope he says, "Yes". I hope he tells them that he's all the things the other one aspires to be... "

More photos and gists https://www.codedgists.com/2018/06/bill-gates-shares-cute-photo-of-his-dad.html

Re: Check Out Bill Gates Message To His Dad As He Shares Their Picture.... by BeingFrank(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
His Dad Still Appears Like His Father In All Aspects. This Is The Wish Of Every Good Fathers, Having Their Children Make Them Proud.

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular US Rapper, Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead (SEE PHOTOS) / Who Them Pay? Hypeman Isaac Blast Port Harcourt Bloggers / ‘i’m Raging In Anger Right Now’ – Efe Reacts To Killings In Plateau Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.