Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (71291 Views)

Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by freemanbubble: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
isoright
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Nicklaus619(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
sincere9ja:
racist. he is afraid of having contact with black.

Wat was u saying So brazilians are blacks too

1 Like

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Somatic(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Maybe Super Eagle players dey smell undecided

*dies*
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by DEIFIED(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
his fourth world cup, the guy has served his nation enough.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by dude99(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
After the coach has sent KILANI away now, is he permitted to bring another? ( I don't watch ball oo)
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by DaRuud(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Issame:
Croatia forward "Nikola Kalinic" has been sent home from the World Cup after he refused to come on as a substitute during the 2-0 defeat of Nigeria.

The 30-year-old, who was starting his fourth successive international on the bench, said he was unable to play because of a back injury.

Coach Zlatko Dalic said the Fiorentina striker complained of the same problem during their friendly defeat by Brazil.

His words: “Kalinic warmed up against Nigeria, he was to enter the second half and said he was not ready. 

Again, the same was true of Brazil as well as in training yesterday. I need healthy players, ready players and I sent him home because he is not ready."

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/croatia-player-sent-home-for-refusing-to-play-against-nigeria/

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by thatigboman: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nicklaus619:

not that. They say he did same thing in training. Croatians are blacks too. Don't mind dumb people

1 Like

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Helives: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
I was expecting to hear that niKOLA is Nigerian
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Spartan1203(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
The guy is in a betting ring. Simple. High level gambling.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by carzhim(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
[i][/i]Thanks for the love bro.. KALINIC we love you
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Crazytrump(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
This your news isn't complete.... He was to be substituted around 85th minute and he declined and told his coach that he has back ache and the coach wasn't convinced with the excuse... I guess the player was thinking why would he enter at 85th minutes....

1 Like

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by hollandis(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
This country tire me
How is this news ?
The country is as useless as the citizenry
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by jiorhemen(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
jendhorlee:
what if he was saying the truth angry
No, the coach wasn't saying that he was lying. He said he wanted healthy and fit players.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
That's because he knew the game was already rigger�����
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by boxypane(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
See d reason why they some of u are from d forest. Na ppl like u dey give them mouth talk.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
PhilAmadeus:
Stupid, he is not ready and u took him to Russia.... Coach u well so?

You're wrong. How could he use just one game against Brazil to to take a final decision like that? The coach was finally convinced when it happened the second time. Many players like that are in world cup finals right now. They were not fit during friendlies, but are now playing in finals.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Litmus: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Or maybe he smells and didn't want this discovered by Nigerian players.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by SANCHEZH1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
I swear this news is fake.. why do we write lies in Nigeria.. shame no dey..just to get this money ,do we have to lie and mislead people...
no1... he's not a fiorentina striker anymore but an A.c Milan striker..this shows u don't watch ball but a dirty liar..
2... I read it from a reliable source that he was complaining of back pain b4 Nigeria match not during the match..
3... kalinic is a starter in that team.. he was Neva fit b4 the worldcup ... chk a.c Milan news abt his injury history..
4.. every reasonable person will Neva want to do this..this guy is a professional unlike u liar..
5...where did u read it from ,u and that ur useless blogger that posted this..is it the Croatian board or the coach reported this....
abeg make we dey use sense lie....
and finally,, I will start commenting against all of u fake bloggers and those that post lies for them...
..watch out ur sworn enemy is born ..

1 Like

Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by chris31(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
We have different temperament
Not all players accepts to be benched especially when they have given all their best to make a starting line up
It have happened to many players remember Teves at Man City then
The coach should have find an alternative way to deal with the situation
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by john650(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
jendhorlee:
what if he was saying the truth angry
He was lying. He didn't want to play against black people, whether it is Nigeria or Brazil.

He deserves to be sent packing and dropped from the national team.
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by cabilla(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
sorry bro
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by arootech: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
kalinic behaviour is highly unprofessional.. may he doesn't want to come on because he was left out of the starting eleven.. Ok what if he start and the team lose.... I like what the coach, as it will serve as deterrent to other croatian players...
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by erique007(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
freshaboki:
Rubbish post. I was expecting to hear that he refused to play because he does not want to be part of the players that sent the Eagles parking.
I though same bro..

Op's sef ehn..
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Sulemona: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2018
FROM HOME TO GRAVE INSHAL ALLAH
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by GistFullGround: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Dem dey smell like your runaway parents[b][/b]
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by carzhim(m): 4:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Theoan:
Every player's greatest moment is to play at the World Cup, so bad he didn't get his

Study In Australia For Free - International Scholarships At University of Adelaide, 2018
www.schoolingtipss..com/2018/06/study-in-australia-for-free.html
You our people and this source thar will lead so many people to the new libya or where they start killing them , we are dicussing player issue here you are bringing another matter ,Ogbeni tah.... undecided
Theoan:
Every player's greatest moment is to play at the World Cup, so bad he didn't get his

Study In Australia For Free - International Scholarships At University of Adelaide, 2018
www.schoolingtipss..com/2018/06/study-in-australia-for-free.html
You our people and this source thar will lead so many people to the new libya or where they start killing them , we are dicussing player issue here you are bringing another matter ,Ogbeni tah....
Re: Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Yes even mexico and colombia the south and north america are blacks too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo) / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.