Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post (28127 Views)

Timaya's First Baby-Mama Urges Him To Get Married In A Father’s Day Post / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Daniel058(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Looks like he's nwayoly begging her ex grin
Via social media
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
She's right

Am example can be seen with Ciara's son, her husband, Russell, is more of a father to him, than his sperm donor, Future.

When that boy is older, he may be resentful of Future, but these things depend on what the parent who is present says of the absent parent.

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by SoNature(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Who asked for her opinion? Nonsense!

Instead of her to shut the fvck up and go give her big nyansh to jason njoku to fvck it she is there saying rubbish foolish girl! angry

Jesu!

Chukwu mere gi ebere (May God have mercy on you) grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by tragergeorge(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Sigh I know you're a troubled soul and men have dealt with your life. I'm so sorry. I hope you find your redemption.
omo you go get wicked mouth ooo,see as I feel for d Lady
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Obierika(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
chinonyinye:

she's an actress and the owner of irokotv, and also ROK 1,2 and 3 on DSTV

She's not the owner, her husband is!
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by LesbianBoy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
chinonyinye:

Business opened for her by her rich husband....nonsense! angry
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Myself2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Now it's confirmed that Mary Rhemmy has rotten beans in her brain,,,,,,,,
Angela Okorie is right, Mary Rhemmy is a dumb toad
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Bitterleafsoup: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Angela is a baby mama and you never heard her say something negative about her babies daddy. So she is practicing what she preach.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by charlesazeh(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Men are suppose to help their wifes at all times when it concerns their kids.. Not just paying sch fees and food..you can assist your spouse to prepare them for sch in the morning and then drop them off at sch except when you are away from home...you can help with their laundry and home work..
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you 98% of men don't deserves to be called a fathers talk more of celebrating them cheesy

Shut up mumu girl.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by oluwaahmed: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think it's extremely stupid for baby mama's to insult their ex. Many baby mama's gambled with the life of an unborn child just for marriage. In as much as I don't totally blame the girl as it takes two to tango, but something as life impacting as a baby should make u be a good judge of character.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by oluwaahmed: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you 98% of men don't deserves to be called a fathers talk more of celebrating them cheesy

Can someone call vizkiz for this girl seems she has recovered from his recent fatality grin
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Gemc3(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abeg they should leave fathers day for fathers biko. There are many strong men out there who care for their families. Mothers day is almost every month. This one fathers day now and they want to drag it too? We have women who don't deserve to be called mother too. You don't see fathers coming to drag mothers day with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by jaymichael(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
KevinDein:

Initially it seemed like a joke, but the hatred and bitterness towards the male folks from ladies these days have reached an alarmingly high level. Most of them made wrong choices in men, they love "bad guys" they said, nice guys are boring, a common anthem from them. Got burnt by the same bad guys and now hate all men.

They probably can't be helped so we should leave them with their burden.
Some carry their confusion and Tonto Dike attitude pursue themselves for them husband house later they will start composing the second book of Lamentations on social media.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by nwanwaoge(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hahahahah. Guys don do u something. Free ur mind dear.
surely lots, to amount to that perception ..LOL
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Henon: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sista, take heart oo! Those boys don tear the vjay finish come leave you with so much bitterness, or maybe your papa bleeped up wella.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoNature:

Jesu!
Chukwu mere gi ebere (May God have mercy on you) grin
Dunno why some peeps like to sharpen dia evil mouth on others.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Geniro: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Appears your father is among them Wow!! shocked
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by opomulero(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

99% of women dont deserve to be called mothers either.... They ruin the world.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Mypeople2(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
chinonyinye:

She is not the owner, her husband is .
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Mypeople2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Instead of her to shut the fvck up and go give her big nyansh to jason njoku to fvck it she is there saying rubbish foolish girl! angry
My guy no need if saying that .She is just being hilarious. I love her movies
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by davidif: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2018
goldbim:
It still does not change the fact that the child is binding the woman and the man so therefore,they should respect their kids!!besides,why are they coming out to rant on social media like they made the babies together online..
You have an issue with your baby daddy,handle/trash it out privately! A responsible father is a responsible father while it's opposite is same too..A social media shade/bashing won't change a thing rather cause more heart wreck..

Abi o my sister. It takes two to tango. Bashing someone in public simply infuriates them and hardens them more.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by rapcy(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Lwkmd, Bros take am jeje
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by fortunechy(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2018
that's the kind of end time/ useless girls we have in our society recently...... If you take the position of father or ur baby daddy, then go n impregnate urself let me see..... yeye girl
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by princessayesha(f): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2018
God bless this woman for me oo...she said it all! No father's day for sperm donors!!

1 Like

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by douglasatung: 1:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Maryreminjoku are u in anyway serious? Not because I am a man that prompted me to say this which implies that if you should follow another man and leave ur child with his father (as a useless mother), will that change the fact that you are the mother of the child??

Let's try and use our common sense most of the time.
Who force you to open the way for the man to browse you?

Enough of this senseless insult to us men.
Thank you
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by LaudableXX: 2:23am On Jun 19, 2018
jworos:
That one Is talking as if most of the things she listed was done by her dad... Your father is your father, whether he's a good father or a bad one, you're stuck with his blood.

it's left for you to celebrate him or not if you wish.
Do you know her personally enough to say that 'most of the things she listed was NOT done by her dad?'
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by LaudableXX: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Obierika:
She's not the owner, her husband is!
Mypeople2:
She is not the owner, her husband is .
...and you are both sure she does not have equal shares in her husbands business, or she did not help him set it up, or it does not jointly belong to both of them? shocked Think carefully, o. The answer you give will prove if you are intelligent, or simply a clueless case.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by LaudableXX: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2018
douglasatung:
Maryreminjoku are u in anyway serious? Not because I am a man that prompted me to say this which implies that if you should follow another man and leave ur child with his father (as a useless mother), will that change the fact that you are the mother of the child??

Let's try and use our common sense most of the time.
Who force you to open the way for the man to browse you?

Enough of this senseless insult to us men.
Thank you
She only castigated sperm donors, and commended real fathers who are available for their kids. Go back and read her entire post. Or are you a sperm donor? Just asking.
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Browniamotion(m): 5:01am On Jun 19, 2018
KevinDein:

Initially it seemed like a joke, but the hatred and bitterness towards the male folks from ladies these days have reached an alarmingly high level. Most of them made wrong choices in men, they love "bad guys" they said, nice guys are boring, a common anthem from them. Got burnt by the same bad guys and now hate all men.

They probably can't be helped so we should leave them with their burden.
. You are absolutely on point.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by isybeke(f): 5:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Sadly, it's d bitter truth
Re: Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Including your father, grand father, great grand father as well as your male ancestors....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Kupe Boys Share 10 Years Throwback Photos / Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.