Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta (2079 Views)

Which One Should I Buy 2009 Rav4 Vs 2007 Highlander / Accord 2006(EOD) Vs 2007(dc) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by hedgesfun(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
I need some urgent and serious advice, pls can anyone be of help, btw a 2007 Toyota corolla sport and a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta which should he choose and why, we all know corolla is super fuel economist but any other thing it uses to get advantage over d jetta or re there anywhere Jetta used to better it, pls candid, correct and experienced opinion will be required and appreciated. Thanks.
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by VADABILLZ: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
hedgesfun:
I need some urgent and serious advice, pls can anyone be of help, btw a 2007 Toyota corolla sport and a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta which should he choose and why, we all know corolla is super fuel economist but any other thing it uses to get advantage over d jetta or re there anywhere Jetta used to better it, pls candid, correct and experienced opinion will be required and appreciated. Thanks.
The Toyota corolla is a good offer.. It doesn't determine if you earn 8k a month or 8k a minute. . Go for that
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by nurey(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
hedgesfun:

jetta is more luxurious

jetta beats the corolla in overall driving experience

jetta is not a thief magnet and parking it outside is safe enough

jetta has more security feature and build quality to the corolla, you need to see the diameter of the door pillar, very solid.

VW is generally not recommended as a 1st time vehicle in nigeria because of its complicated build design. Also it doesn't take manage manage repair like toyota but I can confirm 1 thing if you can take good care of the engine and transmission it would out last any corolla bought same time

but I would still advice you take corolla, as boring as it is, we have 2 in the family grin

5 Likes

Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by weyreypey: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2018
hedgesfun:
Two different philosophies of vehicle production.
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by hedgesfun(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
nurey:

jetta is more luxurious

jetta has more security feature and build quality to the corolla, you need to see the diameter of the door pillar, very solid.

VW is generally not recommended as a 1st time vehicle in nigeria because of its complicated build design. Also it doesn't take manage manage repair like toyota but I can confirm 1 thing if you can take good care of the engine and transmission it would out last any corolla bought same time

but I would still advice you take corolla, as boring as it is, we have 2 in the family grin

This is an insight thanks, the main point is "if I can take care of the engine and transmission"
Now my simple question to this is as someone that love to take care of things normal and up to standard, will d difference in taking care of d jetta a kill compared to taking very good care if the corolla? I mean what I will require to take very good care of d jetta will be going to like times 3 or more of taking very hood care of the corolla?
Thanks.
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by nurey(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
hedgesfun:

This is an insight thanks, the main point is "if I can take care of the engine and transmission"
Now my simple question to this is as someone that love to take care of things normal and up to standard, will d difference in taking care of d jetta a kill compared to taking very good care if the corolla? I mean what I will require to take very good care of d jetta will be going to like times 3 or more of taking very hood care of the corolla?
Thanks.

No it wont, majority of people who play it safe by just picking toyota are afraid of the UNKNOWN.
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by weyreypey: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
hedgesfun:

Thanks.
The fact that you are asking this question means you should go for the Corolla
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by hedgesfun(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
weyreypey:

The fact that you are asking this question means you should go for the Corolla
Why can you expanciate please.
Re: 2007 Corolla Sport Vs 2007 Volkswagen Jetta by weyreypey: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
when you were still nice

nurey:

jetta is more luxurious

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The 2003-2007 NISSAN MURANO / Toyota Tundra; The World's Most Powerful SUV / I Need A Car Rental Service In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.