Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (56637 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by dainformant(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
A Nineteen-year-old Bernard has been given another reason to smile after the successful removal of huge tumor on his face through surgery. The young man who had a medical condition known as neurofibroma (a tumour formed on a nerve cell sheath) had the growth on his face for over a decade, according to reports.

“When I was told it was possible to have surgery, I had a feeling of euphoria I can’t even explain!” Thank you for helping make incredible transformations like this possible", he said after the operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/new-look-of-teenager-after-removal-of-huge-tumor-on-his-face-photos.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

Neurofibroma

I just learnt something new today

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by sarrki(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
izzou:
grin

Neurofibroma

Of what use is it now ?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by obi4eze(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Differentials

Schwannoma
Neurioma

Thank God for a successful surgery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by rayobaba(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thank God for Ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by starbuck(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
How can this old man be 19 years old shocked shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by MistadeRegal(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

Neurofibroma! You wicked o!!
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Shit happens

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by homopoliticus: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Whothecapfits: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Happy 4 You
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
thank God

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

Of what use is it now ?

It will make Senegal get at least a point in this world cup, as the other 4 African nations came to mark time.

starbuck:

Ask our goal keeper, Uzoho..... They are age mates grin

chuose2:
na so we go comot APC
Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by freemanbubble: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
isoright
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Enyaaaaa oberenwa kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by brainhgeek(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Handsome guy with handsome smiles.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
From what I watched in Grey's Anatomy, some doctors in first world countries like the US come to Africa to tackle freakish surgeries that is hardly obtainable over there.

For ten years he's been carrying that burden, ten long, painful and unnecessary years. Who knows how sooner it would have been attended to and nipped in the bud had he been overseas. Thank God for science, Africa still has a long way to go.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by chuose2: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
na so we go comot APC

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by kenbee(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
God is wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Timoleon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pastors no go see this type take do miracle o them go wait for surgeons to do the work come still claim the testimony.

"when he told me he was going for surgery, I went to the lord in prayers on his behalf, I gave him the prophecy that the surgery will be successful. lo and behold, here he is after a successful surgery... Praise the God of (put pastor's name).

What do I know sha?

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by RexTramadol1: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice smile

Make e finish the remaining one with AB bumps
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
AHH!

AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by omoadeleye(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
izzou:
grin

Neurofibroma

And how is that funny?
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by boxypane(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
starbuck:
Chai!!!!! His village ppl have come ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Theoan: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Most people will not understand how this man feels. It must be a miracle for him

Study In Dubai For Free - International Scholarships At South Wales University, 2018
www.schoolingtipss..com/2018/06/study-in-dubai-for-free-international.html
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by itiswellandwell: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Happy for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by petenweke: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good...but it can be better
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by Abbeyme: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello OP.

'Graphics' would be applicable here...
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by marxist88: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thank God for science...

Some fools would have depended on "anointing oil" until the thing go burst. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.