Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos (56969 Views)

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
A 19-year-old boy identified as Bernard, amazed his classmates with his new look after successfully undergoing surgery to remove a huge tumor on his face. 

The young man who had a medical condition known as neurofibroma (a tumour formed on a nerve cell sheath) had the growth on his face for over a decade and was removed recently through surgery. 

It was gathered that the day Bernard confidently walked back into school without his large facial neurofibroma, his classmates looked on in awe and excitement for him!

“We cannot believe it!” said one friend. “What a difference this will make to his life!”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-who-had-huge-tumor-on-his-face-shocks-classmates-with-new-look-photos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4569240/man-neurofibroma-smiles-after-surgery

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by doughziay: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
WAY-MAKER Did It!

MORAL LESSON: Don't let your situation determine your happiness. Even before the tumor was operated on, he still had radiant smiles on his face. Life is too short to worry

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by ojun50(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
good for everyone
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by LuciferChristi: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Which difference? angry angry

He still looks deformed.

Well, at least he looks better than that albino.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Gossiplover: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
u think this is funny. keep displaying ur deformed character and stupidity online. Your moniker says it all.
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by SaintHilary(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lord I thank u for the smooth, dark, not so fine face without tumor u gave me cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wow! Some people on nairaland need constant chill pill.i just wish you knew what that guy passed through before the surgery.

8 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Poor guy, I can't imagine what he must have been going through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by falcon01: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
eeew that is disgusting. good for him though
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
3 months old news.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by strangest(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
wow... happy for him
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Mankosi: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
We thank the lord

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dude is handsome... Its a pity he had that deformity.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
He held it together. Brave man!

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by queenbetsy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
With or without the tumor, God gave him a reason to smile.

I thank God for your life..., kiss

6 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by BruncleZuma: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mehn dem never carve am finish ooo
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Chileads(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
He's looking nice now...
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by obi4eze(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by boolet: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beaurifullll
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by bukiah: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He still looks deformed.
You are stupid

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Those smiles

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Mazainy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chileads:
He's looking nice now...
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

28 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm happy for him. When i had this teenagers acne in secondary school. It made me depressed all my life in highschool. Damn thank God for him i swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
boolet:
Beaurifullll

4 Likes

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by Fastcarsnshxt(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by chicoMX(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
doughziay:
WAY-MAKER Did It!

MORAL LESSON: Don't let your situation determine your happiness. Even before the tumor was operated on, he still had radiant smiles on his face. Life is too short to worry
Na doctors do am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos by internet: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
LuciferChristi:

He still looks deformed.

sadist

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.