Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (69413 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by MrI2015(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2018
360frolic:
A South African has taken exception to the age of Uzoho, Nigeria’s teenage World Cup goal keeper claiming he thinks he is far older than his age.

Post below and pouring reactions:

http://newshelm.ng/south-african-man-questions-the-age-of-nigerias-world-cup-goal-keeper/

Yeah because we qualified and seriously locking horns with the best country teams in the world, we are busy so they should concentrate on their daily food"zenophobia" fighting the people that gave them clothes to wear when they were naked, now no more apartheid, they are living as neighbours with whites. Could that be the reason non of their players is currently in the European major leagues? They should get busy and concentrate on the way to qualify for the next world cup in Qatar. Watch the green, white and green jerseys all over Russia.
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by elopee3000(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Abagworo:

Did Kanu Nwankwo falsify his age? Did Iweobi falsify his age? Stop promoting stereotypes because you happened to be unfavored in life. Who told you there are no good roads in Nigeria?
so you believe somebody who was born London can change his age like he want?so you think reducing your age in Europe is that possible ,anyways it will take a Ghanaian a day to get Nigerian passport ,age is big issue in Nigeria from school teacher using dye to our girl allways 25 no body wan old for naija
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by adecz: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerian!!!

I was watching NTA news topic
on Sickle cell disease this morning &

some experts said that some diagnostic
labs will test your blood genotype & declare you
as AA.

Na when you marry, come dey born sicklers
na him you go know say the lab most lied
to you & never even tested your blood.

Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by keryj(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
How about those kenyans running races. How old could they be? Me always wonder sha
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by Realhommie(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Abagworo:

Did Kanu Nwankwo falsify his age? Did Iweobi falsify his age? Stop promoting stereotypes because you happened to be unfavored in life. Who told you there are no good roads in Nigeria?
Guy make we leave matter, we all know that a large percentage of Nigerian professional footballers falsify their ages so let's not even pretend..

2 days ago while watching the Peru vs Denmark game, Okocha was one of the Supersports analysts, some how this age stuff came up, a friend said Kanu is older than Okocha in reality.. It was funny, I didn't wanna believe him but dude was so adamant, he said he once worked under a senior colleague who was an associate of both of them, that infact this colleague of his grew up with Kanu and Jay Jay was like a brother to him so he was sure of what he was saying... We laughed over it, lol.

I'm not saying he was right but what if it is true?

What happened to that MFM striker who was top scorer in the league about 2 season ago or so? He claimed 19 but when he had the opportunity of playing in Sweden it was discovered he was way above the age he claimed, that's how that deal went south..

I recall when after Taribo left Partizan Belgrade, it was reported that the club hierarchy actually knew he was way older than he claimed, at the time i think he was just in his 30's but they said they did a secret and very detailed research on him and they found out he was actually 42, lol...

It is not something we just can push away, nope. It has always been there.
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by Kingsley1000(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
THIS GUY IS ABOVE 40
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2018
He is not a South African but he's right tho,that nigga can't be younger that 42

2 Likes

Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
I will ask my friend about it, He hails from Imo, is Obowo where Rochas is from??
pocohantas:

Initiation into manhood
Celebrated in some parts of Imo State.
Very serious celebration in Obowo grin
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will ask my friend about it, He hails from Imo, is Obowo where Rochas is from??

Nah, Rochas isn't from Obowo.
I think Ideato-South.
Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
I checked its Ogboko, Ideato South, you are right.
pocohantas:

Nah, Rochas isn't from Obowo.
I think Ideato-South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man by CioAngels(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yes, they say this is Nigeria, free the young man, after all, Nigeria had a governor who graduated with first degree within six months that he became a governor. This is Nigeria indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.