Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake (5977 Views)

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane / Cameroon Fans Storm Embolo's Family House Over Goal Against Indomitable Lions / BREAKING: Bet9ja’s Website Allegedly Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by wisino1(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Hushshirts:
My games finished last night., 850k.
How can they say misunderstanding Who in his rightful senses would play Ronaldo under 3.5goals for all the worldcup tournament ? For regular punters, would Bet9ja in their normal sense give Ronaldo under 3.5 goals @an odd of 1.32 for all the tournament knowing its a very unlikely possibility?? Lets be real here. These guys should be tagged "Scam" if they dont fulfill their end of the bargain.
This is Nigeria where Government and even private companies reap others by changing policies when they lose for a moment.
If we cant touch them ,we can boycott them.
We cannot be suffering government and Private businesses at the same time. Shekina!!
my brother I tire oh....or who will play messi under 2.5 in the whole tournament..... My game entered yesterday too......they better look for a way to pay
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Pharaoh001(f): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
wisino1:
my brother I tire oh....or who will play messi under 2.5 in the whole tournament..... My game entered yesterday too......they better look for a way to pay

Wait until the whole tournament is finished....The game will be decided afterwards....
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Pharaoh001(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
iscom:
Bet9ja failed this time. The juju that predicted Rolando will score 4 goals failed them. they should pay people their money. [s]How can a person play Rolando under 3.5 for a tournament? Is that person a fool? [/s] Had it been Roland score 4 goals do you know how many billions they will make and would they hide the game? Bet9ja is fond of scamming people. Don't just consult your oracle and bring game out. Sometimes oracle failed. Negotiate with the bettors to know how much you can pay them. There are daily games in antepost. There is no mistake in betting. #bet9ja.pay.our.money

Shut your fvcking trap! how many goals does he and messi scored in the last tournament(Brazil 2014) Nothing like fowl play here..... You guys don't know much about your addict staking....Men for that matter undecided smh... World Cup isn't like UCL where there's home and away and you play with inferior teams...likewise Fa Cup,Copa italian and freaking Copa del rey...etc.
World cup is a very high competition....History of World cup Golden Boot Holders always have it at 5 goals or below..... encyclopedia is your friend.... Bet9ja are very wise...
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrblaze06:
bro its for the tournament..how do you expect them to give that odd in a single match?
how is Ronaldo expected to score less than 4 goals the entire worldcup and have odds of less than 2 does that make sense to you? If it was for the entire tournament Ronaldo to score less than 4 goals would have been given atleast 50odds
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Mrblaze06: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
how is Ronaldo expected to score less than 4 goals the entire worldcup and have odds of less than 2 does that make sense to you? If it was for the entire tournament Ronaldo to score less than 4 goals would have been given atleast 50odds
in 2010 and 2014 world cup,how many goals did ronaldo score,he scored one goal each so you don expect them to give him that kind of odd for under 3.5 goals.50odds is much bro

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrblaze06:
in 2010 and 2014 world cup,how many goals did ronaldo score,he scored one goal each so you don expect them to give him that kind of odd for under 3.5 goals.50odds is much bro
lol.. y re you using just 2010? Bring up other years Na.
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Mrblaze06: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.. y re you using just 2010? Bring up other years Na.
you did not see where i include 2014 also.both 2010 and 2014 he scored 1 goal each
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Mrblaze06: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Shut your fvcking trap! how many goals does he and messi scored in the last tournament(Brazil 2014) Nothing like fowl play here..... You guys don't know much about your addict staking....Men for that matter undecided smh... World Cup isn't like UCL where there's home and away and you play with inferior teams...likewise Fa Cup,Copa italian and freaking Copa del rey...etc.
World cup is a very high competition....History of World cup Golden Boot Holders always have it at 5 goals or below..... encyclopedia is your friend.... Bet9ja are very wise...
correct sis...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Decapo: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2018
Mrblaze06:
correct sis...
It's not correct bro..BET9ja made a fool of themselves when we were staking there was no tournament included it was clearly stated that the game was just a single game which will run for just 90 mins...if Ronaldo has scored 4 against Spain then the ticket would have spoilt but now almost everybody won and they're hiding and running from debts and I know about 27 people whose winnings are 40m each BET9ja is in debt...this morning they refunded the stakes and erase the winning

BET9ja is going down just like 1960bet
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by Mrblaze06: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Decapo post=68677037]
It's not correct bro..BET9ja made a fool of themselves when we were staking there was no tournament included it was clearly stated that the game was just a single game which will run for just 90 mins...if Ronaldo has scored 4 against Spain then the ticket would have spoilt but now almost everybody won and they're hiding and running from debts and I know about 27 people whose winnings are 40m each BET9ja is in debt...this morning they refunded the stakes and erase the winning

BET9ja is going down just like option...check ronaldo and Messi stats in the previous world cups...
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by chime8(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Bet9ja.....can't go with my #3000000,,,, there is no error in Betting...
Re: Breaking: Bet9ja Might Be In Serious Debt Over Goal Scorer Stake by wisino1(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Bet 9ja has started refunding your original bet amount for that particular bet mine was refunded this morning......I am not happy they should have paid a percentage from the winning since the fault is from them.....anyway I move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

West Brom signs Victor Anichebe / Which UK Bookmaker And Betting Sites Accept Nigeria? / Top Football Betting Picks Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet | Solopredict.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.