Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday (2687 Views)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Neatnewz: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria’s goalkeeper Francis Uzoho who is 19 years of age is celebrating his second son’s 17th birthday today, according to his Facebook post.
In a Facebook post that was immediately deleted, Francis showered words of praises on his son Michael.
He posted On Facebook

“Wow my second son Michael is 17 today. I seek for God’s blessings for him. Daddy loves you boy”.

The goalkeeper, who might have forgotten that he is 19 years old and could not have a second son who is 17, immediately deleted the post.
Social Media users are still pouring in their birthday wishes and wishing Michael that his age doesn’t become static at 19 but grows beyond.

Where are we going to in Nigeria....with this can football grow in Nigeria? Let's hear from you

Source �
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/19yr-old-nigerian-goal-keeper-uzoho.html

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria and football age lol. Who believed that he was 19 and the commentator kept saying he was a teenager. Youngest team in the world cup my foot.
If this man is 19 then I am 10.

5 Likes

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by obi4eze(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Goldmaxx(f): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
did fffgvdr
Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by hector1046(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bloggers and propaganda be 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by noblealuu: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Neatnewz:

Nigeria’s goalkeeper Francis Uzoho who is 19 years of age is celebrating his second son’s 17th birthday today, according to his Facebook post.
In a Facebook post that was immediately deleted, Francis showered words of praises on his son Michael.
He posted On Facebook

“Wow my second son Michael is 17 today. I seek for God’s blessings for him. Daddy loves you boy”.

The goalkeeper, who might have forgotten that he is 19 years old and could not have a second son who is 17, immediately deleted the post.
Social Media users are still pouring in their birthday wishes and wishing Michael that his age doesn’t become static at 19 but grows beyond.

Where are we going to in Nigeria....with this can football grow in Nigeria? Let's hear from you

Source �
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/19yr-old-nigerian-goal-keeper-uzoho.html

Height of age falsification if it's true...no wonder their performance is abysmally poor.

1 Like

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by robinso01(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nigeria and football age lol. Who believed that he was 19 and the commentator kept saying he was a teenager. Youngest team in the world cup my foot.
then me am 5

2 Likes

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Nbote(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
We all know he's in his 40's na.. Dats y dey don't last in active club football and jus disappear into oblivion afta a couple of years

1 Like

Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Jokerman(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol....
Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Neatnewz: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nigeria and football age lol.
Who believed that he was 19 and the commentator kept saying he was a teenager.
Youngest team in the world cup my foot.

I wonder o
Re: 19yrs Old Nigerian Goal Keeper 'uzoho", Celebrates His Second Son 17th Birthday by Neatnewz: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Neatnewz:

I wonder o
That's why Nigeria footballer don't grow, De gea and Ajiboye played under 17, now where is Ajiboye? No where to be found, De gea still keeping

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Uriel Flaunts Her Thick Laps In New Photo / Download Album. Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Mp3# / Scary Moment Princess Shyngle Run Away From Man Carrying A Big Snake (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.