Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air (48830 Views)

VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / 41 Killed After Russian Plane Catches Fire (Photos,Video) / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Iko5000:
Tupolev Russians planes should not be in the air .Period
its Airbus made
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

I've always known that Russia is technologically behind most first world countries like America, the UK and France. Putin and his comrades hide behind their stockpile of nukes and go about sabre rattling because no one wants a nuclear war that will end the world. They are not only cowards, but also technologically inferior. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be annihilated.
Bros, sorry to break ur heart, the plane is Airbus made, France and USA
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by phreakabit(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2018
The Prince wants to get his punishment served somehow somehow....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Mccullum: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Acjohn:
May be the Republic prefers seeing all of them dead Instead of repeating that woeful game they played last time

Stop that, Saudi is not a Republican State... Better use the Kingdom instead of Republic
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by cabilla(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:
Thank God no misfortune came to them, they must live to receive their punishment grin grin

Please I'm not feeling fine tongue
they r coming 4 u grin
skarlett:
Thank God no misfortune came to them, they must live to receive their punishment grin grin

Please I'm not feeling fine tongue
they r coming 4 u
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=muhammed50 post=68611955]After all the King go still punish them when they returned

Hehehehe
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank God for saving their lives
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by muhammed50(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68618499][/quote] Hi RiyadhGoddess
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by alabo1: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

I've always known that Russia is technologically behind most first world countries like America, the UK and France. Putin and his comrades hide behind their stockpile of nukes and go about sabre rattling because no one wants a nuclear war that will end the world. They are not only cowards, but also technologically inferior. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be annihilated.

It is sad that your generation so not read before commenting. The article clearly said an Airbus plane operated by a Russian Airline. Yet you Are here blabbing about Russian Tech. Is airbus built by Russia? I weep.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by obailala(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

Lol.. Russian birds are known globally to be about the most rugged. They dont go about advertising and pumping out propaganda about their technology like the west does everyday to mould your opinion. From this your comment, one can clearly see you're a victim of western propaganda.

Oh and by the way, the report even said it was an Airbus.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by alabo1: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:

You are an idiot. Where do you think those Airbuses or boeings are being inspected? Do you think an Airbus is made by one country? It is made by several countries and then assembled. Where it is made doesn't really matter, what matters is the fact that Russia does not service and maintain them as Airbus suggested
Ignorance is the worst disease. Airbus is not built in Russia nor any part assembled there. Please check. Also all aircraft maintenance by airlines are carried out in line with IATA guidelines. Apart from routine maintenance most airlines use centralized maintenance hubs shared by many. Read before posting please
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=muhammed50 post=68618788] Hi RiyadhGoddess

Hello muhammed50
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by slysteel: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2018
I would ve said Russia don't have good planes but this is an Airbus so it's obviously an engine blow out caused by a bird or debris flying into the engine
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:

Nothing, it's just a joke

OK,if you say so..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by muhammed50(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68619796][/quote] Can I follow you?? undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by bakila: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:

You are the only fool I see here... you actually thought Airbus engineers travel around the world servicing their airplanes until I corrected you. Do you know how many Airbus jetlinners there are out there? Russia Is a glorified 2nd world country, the only thing keeping it afloat is it's rich abundance of crude oil, otherwise that country will be a vast wasteland.
Why are you aggravating you failure to read before you type with aggression? Please be humble.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Uceey17(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2018
is a putty to them.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Instead of HOPING, why not READ?
Lol. I actually liked your post. You got me theresmiley

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
muhammed50:
Can I follow you?? undecided

To my papa house?
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by ozueozue(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Egyptians at work, pharaoh vs Moses
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by olmoRoc: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Iko5000:
Tupolev Russians planes should not be in the air .Period

Flames were seen from the engine, as the Russian Airlines Airbus was enroute to Rostov.

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Greatzeus(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
soldadoe:
Useless how! shocked...STFU man! Think u dnt know the kinda scare this creates in human mind! Pray u dnt experience this! APODA!!
Apoda shocked wow I haven't heard that word since my childhood,a lot of Yoruba words are hardly heard nowadays. Eg Jatijati,radarada,rederede etc
Op is lucky he doesn't know the meaning of that word

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by muhammed50(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68618499][/quote] Even to your cousin's house
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
muhammed50:
Even to your cousin's house

Hehehehe
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by hector1046(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
redcliff:

8-0 loading. please dont be so wicked at heart. if you understand that it was the same plane crash that killed all their national team players heading to world cup that made them use a provisional team that were beaten 8-0. its very insensitive to say something like this.
Arabian man kwantinu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road / Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.