Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Truths On Headship And Associate Call - 1 Corinthians 3:6-8; 26-29 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truths On Headship And Associate Call - 1 Corinthians 3:6-8; 26-29 (230 Views)

Explaining 2 Corinthians 3:6 / 20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / 1 Corinthians 9:27 : Disqualified For The Prize? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truths On Headship And Associate Call - 1 Corinthians 3:6-8; 26-29 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Beloved Reader,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2018 with the theme: "Exceeding Abundantly Above".

Date: July 1st - July 8th 2018 (Sunday - Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm (4 sessions) and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Headquarters,
Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway,
Dream Centre Bus stop,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Rev Dr. John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev Dr. Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev Dr. John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev Dr. Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available on www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

In 1 Corinthians 1:26-29, Apostle Paul called the Corinthian church to review the call of God upon them. Every believer should also verify whether he is called into full-time ministry or not. What did God tell you when He called you? In the details of your calling, He will give you pointers as to whether you are called to head a ministry or to be an associate to a set man.

If God sent you to a place, you are most likely called to be a founder of a ministry but if God sent you to a man, He is calling you to be an associate. However, if God told you to go and meet a man, He is probably calling you to be an associate to that man. If this is the case, God would have given that man every other detail necessary for the fulfilment of your calling.

The call to be an associate is not an inferior calling in any way. It is just that the focus of each person’s assignment is different from each other. I have also seen many associate ministers approach their calling as an apprentice looking forward to a promotion to headship. Do you realize that Jesus Christ came to die as an associate and as a Son of God? He is still seated at the right hand of the Father making intercession. He is not seeking to become the Father. If God has not called you to head a ministry, abide by your calling as an associate and make a foolproof of it.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank you for these truths that I am hearing in my day. Thank you for preserving me from errors in ministry in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Kings 20:1-21:29, Acts 12:24-13:15, Psalm 137:1-9, Proverbs 17:16

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Story Behind The Glory.. Don't Miss / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Killings: Persecution Makes Christians Stronger – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.