Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos (638 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Who Knows This Accident Victim From Cross River State (pic) / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by Angelanest: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2018
A lady who got married late last year - is overwhelmed with joy after her husband came out alive from a ghastly motor accident on Sunday morning. Not only that he survived the crash but he came out alive with no injuries at all.

Chiamaka Ezeh who lives in Asaba, Delta state - took to Facebook to share pictures of the badly damaged vehicles after the accident as she revealed it would have been very bad for her family had her husband died considering they have a 6 months old son.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook;

I can not keep this to myself this what my husband encountered in the early hours of yesterday.he came out with no injury imagine what would have being my place with six months son where will i start from to explain to people what happened.In all things i thank God for resever the life of my husband and his friend he was carrying and the guy driving the v-boot was not no lost of life.only God can do this.brothers and sister to thanks this God..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-survives-ghastly-motor-accident-as-his-wife-celebrates-online.html

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by Angelanest: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by Mogidi: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank God for sparing his life.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by izzou(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank God for his life

And next time, beg your husband and his friend to stop over speeding

100km/h is enough speed for the journey

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by Mjshexy(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Wow...all thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by BeingFrank(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2018
izzou:
Thank God for his life

And next time, beg your husband and his friend to stop over speeding

100km/h is enough speed for the journey
Were You In The Car? undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by izzou(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2018
BeingFrank:
Were You In The Car? undecided

I was in the car behind them cool
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmm. Still wondering how possible it is for a v boot that is made of real pan to be damaged this way and the Camry that has a lighter gauge of pan is not that damaged. People can say anything just to seek for likes in fb. Anyways thank God for them.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Celebrates After Her Husband Came Out Alive From This Accident. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
She knew exactly Who to give the praise and glory to.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Officer Please Answer This Question / My Experience With Policemen / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.