Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video)  - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video)  (20140 Views)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Generator Thief Caught By A Soldier In Surulere, Made To Clear Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by Emeka71(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Vehon:
He's lucky, ordinary frog jump
At least
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by lawalosky(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Owaincouncil:

And there is no crime in your potopoto land. When are u going to stop all this?
e pain am...

Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
They should have balanced the generator on his head while he does the frog jump

Arghh.... Ogar u harsh ooo
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by generalud: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is not punishment, but a mere exercise. The guy is happy thanking his God.
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by markidoo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
he's lucky he was not set ablaze
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
They should have balanced the generator on his head while he does the frog jump

Are you "kidneying" me �� You want make the gen fall Yakutia from him head con spoil ?? Oti o , owner no fit take that elegere risk
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Myself2:

Are you "kidneying" me �� You want make the gen fall Yakutia from him head con spoil ?? Oti o , owner no fit take that elegere risk
If it falls na double wahala for deadbody!
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
I like how they are making him exercise. Next time he'll come back with stronger legs he can use to quickly run from pursuers.
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by alexmbachu2: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by Rhea(f): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Issame:
A generator thief was forced by residents to do frog jump after he was caught in the act yesterday in lagos state.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/generator-thief-forced-to-do-frog-jump-after-being-caught-video/

The norm is to have him frog jump with the generator on top of his head
Re: Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) by dalexz4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering / Police Rescue Uber Driver During Robbery Operation In Lagos. Photos / Fund Diversion: Pastor Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.