Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn’t Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn’t Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo (737 Views)

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star / Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn’t Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Many of you might not have noticed this, while some of you noticed that during Cristiano’s hat-trick celebration.

All of the Portuguese players ran to celebrate with him except for one player who had to stay inside the pitch and wondered why.

Re: Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn’t Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Could he be beefing Cristiano?

Anyways, the player stayed back because as FIFA rule states, if all players are off the pitch during celebrations, the opposing team can kickoff the game. And i am sure you all know what that means.

I know many of you didn’t know this.

http://www..ng/sport/many-of-you-dont-know-this-why-one-of-the-portuguese-players-didnt-celebrate-with-cristiano-ronaldo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Play For Super Eagles As Long As Rohr Is Coach – Nosa Igiebor / Who Deserved The World Best Player / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record At Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.