Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! (434 Views)

Lagos Trader Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by yungshegz: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2018
15-year-old girl, Rukayat Taiwo, was at the early hours of yesterday confirmed dead at the Iganmu General Hospital in Lagos, after drinking poisonous substance, in her bid to evade being beaten by her mother.
As at time of writing this report, her offense was unknown. But she fled home Sunday, after her mum threatened to beat her , only to return home at night, complaining of severe stomach ache. She was later rushed to Agatha Hospital within the area where she was referred to Iganmu General Hospital, where she was said to have revealed that she took sniper and passed out before the substance could be evacuated from her system.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1242/teenager-commits-suicide-to-escape-mum-s-beating#latest

lalasticlala mynd44 seun uboma fynestboi do the needful

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by Administration1: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Na stupidity, me wey my mother go give me small reset slap, sotey when I remember that slap tears go just dey commot for my eye.

See wetin i talk, my phone now don wet
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by yungshegz: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2018
angry angry angry
Administration1:
Na stupidity, me wey my mother go slap me sotey when I remember that slap tears go just dey commot for my eye.

See wetin i talk, my phone now don wet

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by thesicilian: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Jumping from Mom's beating to devil's beating.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by yungshegz: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
thesicilian:
Jumping from Mom's beating to devil's beating.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide To Escape Mum’s Beating!! by Sadejos(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

Councillor Kills Wife For Condemning His Affair With Son’s Girlfriend / SARS OR Armed Robbers? Gun Wielding SARS Operatives Caught In Owerri Without Uni / Photo: Man Drops Dead At Lagos Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.