Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Matrix Sunglasses Are Bad For Your Eyes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Matrix Sunglasses Are Bad For Your Eyes (454 Views)

How To Tell If Your Designer Sunglasses Are Real Or Replicas? / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matrix Sunglasses Are Bad For Your Eyes by Butterednuts(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Matrix-style sunglasses are trendy but aren’t so good for your eyes. They expose them to ultraviolet rays which can damage your eyes and worst still lead to vision loss with time.
That said, most of us already know what to look for when buying sunglasses. For instance,

*Cushioned nosepads that don't slip nor slide when you're sweaty

*100% UV protection

*Sturdy frame

*Scratch resistant

*Stylish and Comfortable

*Wind and dust resistant

But, what about colour? Do you just pick any colour or do you follow certain rules? So, I got the wordy tips below from wikiHow on how to shop for the right coloured spectacles. Have fun reading it.

When shopping for sunglasses, you should think about what type of lens is best for your lifestyle. Shopping around to find the pair that fits you best is important, but you should also factor in your daily activities, such as driving, exercising, and medical care. For some people, however, lens color is purely a fashion choice, and so you might want to think about what color looks best on you.

Method One of Three:

Trying Out Your Options

Try on different colors. You might find that certain colors are more comfortable for your vision than others. While shopping for new sunglasses, you should try on pairs with various lens colors. Many opticians and sunglass stores will carry lenses in various shades that you can try on. You may find that there are certain differences between these colors, such as:

Gray, brown, and green lenses are neutral. They decrease glare and eyestrain without distorting colors.
Yellow, amber, and orange lenses increase contrast, but they may distort color. They also block out blue light, which some believe may be harmful for the eyes.
Red or rose tinted glasses increase contrast, but they distort color more strongly than other shades.
For more on this post go to: https://butterednuts..com/2018/06/matrix-sunglasses-arent-good-for-you.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Style Your Natural Hair In Minutes / How I Started My Hair Journey / How Love Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.