Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time (34017 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Ayra Starr & Burna Boy Shutdown Club In UK As They Meet For The First Time / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by Witnes: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Be like say dis maryokum na ajeboo, c fresh a beg, gay 4 fit am o
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by ifymadu: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Musicians with holding of plastic cups as if it is the next BIG thing after sliced bread.
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by Dollabiz: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by SirLakes: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
ifymadu:
Musicians with holding of plastic cups as if it is the next BIG thing after sliced bread.

Dem go dey flaunt am like say na award plaque
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
cheesy grin Mayorkun don dey sell inside go-slow?? Why is he wearing that jacket cheesy
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by ifymadu: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
SirLakes:

Dem go dey flaunt am like say na award plaque
I thought I was the only one observing it. Music videos even, after flaunting unclad girls, next is plastic cups. Just saying though
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by SUNDICOS(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Muwu run?
Re: Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time by akdjr(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
You truly define Pato.
Yungkid101:
Patoranking and Mayorkun are two good hit makers. Patoranking is on fire!!! "Love You My Baby" "Suh Different" "Available" Hit songs!!! The guy is just too good!!! Better than Shatta Wale at Dancehall... He's lyrically on point.. dope beat... the dude is too talented.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US / Timaya: "No Recession In My Corner, I'm Bawling!!" / Afoma Fiona Amuzie Iredu Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.