Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones (532 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by Ochochedavid(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
I know you will sacrifice me for this, ” android phones are better than iphones ”

I know there are questions painted on your lips ready to be torn off when you came across this post.

Questions like; “What is wrong with this writer?”, “How on earth would you compare android with the phone every man dreams of – iPhone?”, “Android phones are better than iPhones?

how manage did he said android phones are better than iphones?

How possible!”… Keep calm dear reader and follow me as we embark on this journey of revelations**chuckles**… Are we still together?

Fine! I know you scream at the sight of an iPhone, you’re obsessed with its prestige and honor it commands in the society,

the camera quality is maddening & too good to be described with words, its speed gladdens your heart & elates your soul.

And now with the recent release of some mind blowing models of iPhones like the iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and the almighty iPhone X which

were all launched on September 22, 2017 as a successor to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+, you’ve surrendered all praises to iPhone,

but wouldn’t you want to have a rethink to read a crystal clear comparison between this two products – Android & iPhone, before

taking a decision about which to finally die for? Are you confused already? Be at ease dear reader, just follow patiently while paying close
attention to details.

Before we go to the main deal of this post – top five (5) reasons Android phones are better than iPhones, let me say this one real quick; I DO NOT DETEST APPLE PRODUCTS.

Don’t get it twisted. Cause, thoughts like “it’s because he doesn’t like android products” might be pandering through your mind,

NO! It’s a common and normal thing to compare and contrast two
“almost-similar” elements, in which Android & iPhone are the ones

under study here. I tell you, debates can’t end about this motion – “Is Android better Than iPhone?” It can’t end. Maybe not tho,

but definitely not in this generation. Definitely not..**smiles**..
*Sighs* Now, with that made clear, let me say this also too; this article

isn’t aimed at painting hate pictures on paper towards iPhone, more so, no company or similar relations paid me to write this article.

This article is solely based on recent publications seen plying the route of the internet, this is me creating or rather, contributing my own quota of the motion.

Are you tired of reading already? No do not be, we’re finally moving into our destination –

5 REASONS ANDROID IS BETTER THAN IPHONE.

Read more: https://computeradmin.com.ng/2018/06/19/5-reasons-android-phones-are-better-than-iphones/
Re: 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by tafat: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2018
why will we sacrifice you? i have been using my tecno spark ever since with no regrets so i wont doubt that android devices are great.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by calddon(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Oga op this topic has been over flogged before you became a nairalander, iPhone users aint arguing with you.
Re: 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by Timileyin1234(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Idiot
Re: 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Android have always been better

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Android Phones Are Better Than Iphones by saxby(f): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2018
you have been enjoying your spark right? imagine what the spark 2 will feel like.
tafat:
why will we sacrifice you? i have been using my tecno spark ever since with no regrets so i wont doubt that android devices are great.

(1) (Reply)

Itel S32 Screen / How To Stop MTN Data Auto Renewal Fastest Way / How To Use Micro Sdcard As Default Android Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.