Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Releasing The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Releasing The Supernatural (364 Views)

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 23 / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Supernatural by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Releasing The Supernatural

The Place Of The Word

The supernatural cannot be separated from the word of God. It is the word that gives birth to the supernatural.

The foundation for supernatural living is the word of God. This is the platform upon which it operates.

Jesus said:
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
John 10:34-36

The implication of this scripture is that when the word of God enters your heart on any particular subject of life, that entrance automatically makes you a god over that circumstance and causes you to operate in the realm of the gods-the supernatural.

Your being a walking bible who can reel off any number of memory verses is no proof that the word has gained access into you.

Those He called gods are those unto whom the word of God came. It is the incoming of the word of God to a man that effects a change in his status.

The entrance of the word of God sparks off the supernatural. It is the entrance, not the reading.

It is neither the preaching, nor the confession of the word, but the entrance of the word.

None of these is an entrance in itself, they are all a means to an end, only the quickened word gives entrance.

The natural reigns until the supernatural appears. Darkness reigns until light appears. The entrance of the word brings light.

When the word of God comes into you on an issue confronting you, light is shed on it and the darkness around it disappears, then you manifest supernaturally.

A believer who is far away from God’s word will be far away from the supernatural.

God did not call them gods because they went to church. He did not call them gods because they were preachers.

He called them gods because they received the word of God.

The great man of God, Kenneth Hagin, had been bed-ridden for years. He was reading the scriptures some day and came to Mark chapter 11, verses 23, 24:

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

This word sank deep into him. From that solid depth, he acted. He spoke the word and stood on his feet.

The mountain of paralysis disappeared and he that was billed for death, rose up. He has been up for near sixty years now.

I received a letter from a man sometime ago who had been a victim of high blood pressure for years.

He was reading my book, Keys to Divine Health when his eyes got opened and he received the word on page 20; “The devil is not a gentleman.”

He took his healing by force and he has been free ever since.

Not long ago, another gentleman wrote to me as follows: “I have never met you nor heard about your ministry before, but I bought a copy of your book Keys to Divine Health and it has performed a miracle in my life.

The satanic hold on me (a mysterious illness for 17 years) was broken.” The word of God entered into him and the supernatural manifested.

While reading The Miracle Seed, one of our earliest books in 1985, a young man alone in his room, got saved, filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak in tongues.

Today, he is married and is already running a flourishing ministry.

I read T. L. Osborn’s book, Purpose of Pentecost in 1976, and got literally intoxicated as light dawned on me from heaven and for the first time in my life, I began to hear God.

My spirit ears popped open. This miracle is one of the greatest assets to this Ministry today.

The supernatural is transmitted by the word of God. God’s word is the container of His character and He is supernatural.

How much of God’s word you receive, determines how much of His character you manifest.

Hallelujah

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Releasing The Supernatural by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Reread with the mind of your spirit...

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 23 / Study Finds "Atheists" Can Be More Close-Minded Than The Religious / I Will Resign If Anybody Can Prove God Exists - Duterte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.