Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu (1282 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu by splendid22(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
In an extravagant landscape filled with pop divas and entertainment kings and queens, Ijeoma Grace Agu known as Ijeoma, stands out. Acting is so encoded in her DNA that you literally see her become any role she plays.
Having come a long way to succeed in turning her craft into a lucrative venture, Ijeoma is one of the most versatile actors you would find in Nollywood.

In this Interview with TheNewsGuru, the award winning actress opens up on her passion for acting, working with her husband, playing stereotypical roles among others.

Your rise to stardom has been inspiring; do you sometimes wish you got into the industry earlier?
Yes wish I started at four years old.I would have learnt all there is to learn quite early and gather the experience needed

If you were to start all over again what will you do differently?
That would be to start early.

How has working with your hubby contributed to your growth?
He has literally given me wings to fly. He trusts me and gives me free rein of things. So that gives me the confidence to give my best.

What has acting not done for you?
It hasn't brought great wealth yet, but soon will

What has it done for you?
Acting has given me great fulfilment from living my purpose

https://www.thenewsguru.com/acting-hasnt-brought-great-wealth-yet-ijeoma-grace-agu/

Re: Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
angry

Don't worry, when your popularity increases now, one Alhaji will be shining your Congo for some wads of cash.

Then you'll start slaying for real on Insta
Re: Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu by IdeyFindWife: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
You obviously didn't hone or aren't deploying your "Nollywood Oloshoism" skills to profit yet

Fast route; get mentored by the Nollywood BlackBerry Babes slay-aunties like Ini Edo, Toyin Lawani etc OR

Keep at it, get creative with your brand, outsource for long-term growth if possible
Re: Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu by UrbanExotica(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Don't worry you'll get there. Just be diligent and hardworking
Re: Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu by pemiakd: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2018
It's a gradual process. Work hard, be focus and determined.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Reveals Her Favourite Body Part With A Sexy Photo / Kylie Jenner Hosts Friends & Family For Her 21st Birthday / Richest DJ In Nigeria 2018 - Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.