Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid (36395 Views)

Paul Pogba Takes Final Decision On Real Madrid Move / Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) / Eden Hazard Set To Return From Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by ZoeyJ(f): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Goldmaxx(f): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2018
wildcatter23:
Eden Hazard, as a matter of fact didn't say tat he is either going to real Madrid nor did he say is going to remain in Chelsea. The message contained is quite cryptic and filled with innuendo. His reply is rather ambiguous and vague to say the least. But then these bloggers may not eventually make heaven.

These bloggers are guilty of misleading and misinformation.

I dare say, they attended the same school of dissemination of misinformation with a certain prominent man with a name Lai as his first name.
how does this picture you posted concern the topic
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by kingPhidel(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2018
So who you wan come bench for Madrid?... Joke... Myself together with Perez say no way.. Stay and save Chelsea from being relegated coz willian is heading to Man untd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Trasadja(m): 3:29am On Jun 21, 2018
kingPhidel:
So who you wan come bench for Madrid?... Joke... Myself together with Perez say no way.. Stay and save Chelsea from being relegated coz willian is heading to Man untd grin grin grin grin grin
No be only heading nah legging you go see now
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by englishmart(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Felixalex:
I love Hazard but I think he should go, for the sake of his career. He's too good to be wasting his time at an unambitious club like Chelsea (at the moment).

Conte's fate not known, stadium put on hold, inactivity @d transfer market so far, Abramovic immigration issues etc...

They should just sell abi disband d club sef, let us start supporting Eyimba
my friend, go and sit down. It seems you don't know the meaning on ambition

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Fitnessman(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg I wish him well
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Smarkie: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2018
overrated player

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by saintkeppy(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Hazard would have been a world best contender if he had moved to Man Utd to play under Sir Alex Ferguson, see where average Player like CR7 back in 2004 is 2day, 2006 he showed some promises, 2008 he was crown World Best, the only to have come out of Premier League.
Sir Alex knows how to groom Talent which Hazard is, when he sees the potentials in you.

But he opted to join Chelsea instead.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Aldebaran(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Ok.
Meanwhile...

.NFF sends midfield reinforcements to Russia ahead of Iceland Clash.
grin
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Rekyz(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

You are very funny, you are comparing midfielders with Attackers. Hazard is an attacker and what is the job of attackers? To score and assist and hazard does neither very well. And how can you even bring Marcelo into this FFS?

Honestly you are the one who doesn't watch football, if you compare Defensive midfielders like makelele and Alonso to attackers like Hazard in terms of goals and assists
How many goals did Kanu score as a striker for Nigeria? Do his inability to score goals make him less of a Legend?
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by ade2291(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
saintkeppy:
Hazard would have been a world best contender if he had moved to Man Utd to play under Sir Alex Ferguson, see where average Player like CR7 back in 2004 is 2day, 2006 he showed some promises, 2008 he was crown World Best, the only to have come out of Premier League.
Sir Alex knows how to groom Talent which Hazard is, when he sees the potentials in you.

But he opted to join Chelsea instead.

I disagree! Counting from when Hazard was signed, you forgot it wasn't long before Sir Alex retired from football management. On 4th June 2012, Chelsea officially confirmed on its website that the club had agreed terms with Lille for the transfer of Hazard. On the other hand, Sir Alex retired from management at the end of the 2012–13 season.

He actually retired at the end of the same season Hazard was signed, so it was still not certain if Hazard would have been better or not since the manager resigned early.

Secondly, of all the young players managed by Sir Alex, Cr7 is the only one who had remained consistent at every season maintaining a world class reputation.

As for the issue of comparison, there have been series of abnormal analysis by some football fans. To some people if a player don't score like Ronaldo or Messi then the player is not world class. Just imagine! Cr7 and Messi are both better than Hazard, but Eden is still a world class player.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by dopeJemi: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Rekyz:
How many goals did Kanu score as a striker for Nigeria? Do his inability to score goals make him less of a Legend?

Nigeria? Like the Super eagles? Really?
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by dopeJemi: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
ade2291:

I disagree! Counting from when Hazard was signed, you forgot it wasn't long before Sir Alex retired from football management. On 4th June 2012, Chelsea officially confirmed on its website that the club had agreed terms with Lille for the transfer of Hazard. On the other hand, Sir Alex retired from management at the end of the 2012–13 season.

He actually retired at the end of the same season Hazard was signed, so it was still not certain if Hazard would have been better or not since the manager resigned early.

Secondly, of all the young players managed by Sir Alex, Cr7 is the only one who had remained consistent at every season maintaining a world class reputation.

As for the issue of comparison, there have been series of abnormal analysis by some football fans. To some people if a player don't score like Ronaldo or Messi then the player is not world class. Just imagine! Cr7 and Messi are both better than Hazard, but Eden is still a world class player.

Giggs? Scholes?

After Ronaldo and Messi, we have the likes of Neymar, Griezmann, Bale, even Salah has joined, Before we get to Hazard. The truth is Hazard lacks ambition, a player who is more interested in Dribbling than scoring and assisting goals will not get to the level of Neymar(who at 24 already has more than 300 career goals and taken his club and country to a Champions League final and the Olympics final and winning both) not to talk of Ronaldo and Messi. Even Hazard admitted to this
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2018
damickey:

[b]Eden Hazard appears to have given the green light to Real Madrid to sign him, insisting that the La Liga giants know what to do if they want him. [/b]He also admitted that his future at Chelsea would be ultimately down to the club’s decision to improve or not ahead of the upcoming season.

He made this known in a chat with French sports daily L’Equipe when he was asked about his plans for the future.

“I do not want to talk about transfers right now,” he replied, before going on to talk about transfers.
As I said before, I won everything in London except the Champions League. If I’m here in my career, it’s thanks to Chelsea. It would be too easy to say ‘I want to leave because I have done everything’.”

“I would really like to know what will happen at the club next year,” A statement which is believed to be a reference to the present managerial uncertainty surrounding the Stamford Bridge outfit.

“I am waiting to see if the coach stays or leaves. If I stay, it will be because the team will be better than the season we have just had. I do not want to stay if we are less good.”

When he was asked about the rumors that had continuously linked him with a move to Real Madrid, the 27-year-old Belgian who o impressed with the Belgium national team in their Russia 2018 opener against Panama replied:

“Real Madrid can interest me, everyone knows it.”
SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/hazard-warns-chelsea-has-eyes-on-real-madrid/
d story and d headline dont match. there's nowhere in d story where hazard said he has given green light to Madrid to sign him. Sensational journalism...fake news
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2018
ade2291:

are u sure about d highlighted?
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by saintkeppy(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2018
ade2291:

Man utd under Sir Alex courted Eden Hazard long before 2012 when he was still a youngster at Lille, Sir Alex saw he was Talented, his pace, his dribblin'moves &eye for scorin'goals, still no deal was agreed, cos he was searchin' for CR7 replacement, after Real Madrid repeatedly makin'advances for him(CR7).
He went for a then 19yr old Alexis Sanchez @Udinese, Italy but the deal collapsed, he went to Barca after much Transfer saga, that was what led to Man utd signin'Antonio Valencia has a winger from Wigan, he did not still gave up on Hazard

Secondly, thinkin' CR7 is the only young player managed by sir Alex remainin'Consistent is laughable,

Players like David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, etc were all groom by the Scot. They were not just lucky to have won world best cos those times Competition among players was enormous especially during the '90'S & mid 2000s

To me Hazard is a world class material, I expect him to up his game, shouldn't be CR7&Messi show, world Best player has been shared by this 2 guys in the last 10yrs, to me not too good, good players like Hazard can also step up to steal the show.

I notice no competition among players in this era compare to 90's Era.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by hollah123: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

You are very funny, you are comparing midfielders with Attackers. Hazard is an attacker and what is the job of attackers? To score and assist and hazard does neither very well. And how can you even bring Marcelo into this FFS?

Honestly you are the one who doesn't watch football, if you compare Defensive midfielders like makelele and Alonso to attackers like Hazard in terms of goals and assists
don't mind d guy jare,comparing hazard to makalele.i know one day he will compare Terry with lukaku

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by emmanuelex1(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
[Hazard is also not an ambitious player. I wonder if he can handle Real Madrid pressure. quote author=Felixalex post=68673448]I love Hazard but I think he should go, for the sake of his career. He's too good to be wasting his time at an unambitious club like Chelsea (at the moment).

Conte's fate not known, stadium put on hold, inactivity @d transfer market so far, Abramovic immigration issues etc...

They should just sell abi disband d club sef, let us start supporting Eyimba[/quote]q

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by kingPhidel(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Chelsea fan spotted here. quote author=Trasadja post=68675950]No be only heading nah legging you go see now [/quote]
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by kingPhidel(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Chelsea fan spotted here.
Trasadja:
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by kingPhidel(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Chelsea fan spotted here. Welcome to Thursday matches in UEFA. Wunna go travel tire, grin
Trasadja:
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by ade2291(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
saintkeppy:

Man utd under Sir Alex courted Eden Hazard long before 2012 when he was still a youngster at Lille, Sir Alex saw he was Talented, his pace, his dribblin'moves &eye for scorin'goals, still no deal was agreed, cos he was searchin' for CR7 replacement, after Real Madrid repeatedly makin'advances for him(CR7).
He went for a then 19yr old Alexis Sanchez @Udinese, Italy but the deal collapsed, he went to Barca after much Transfer saga, that was what led to Man utd signin'Antonio Valencia has a winger from Wigan, he did not still gave up on Hazard

Still doesn't changed the fact that he resigned the same season Hazard was signed.

Secondly, thinkin' CR7 is the only young player managed by sir Alex remainin'Consistent is laughable,

Players like David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, etc were all groom by the Scot. They were not just lucky to have won world best cos those times Competition among players was enormous especially during the '90'S & mid 2000s

I think we all should understand the level of comparison on this context. I agree Sir Alex managed Scholes, Giggs etc. But to me, none of these said players were as classed as Cr7 is today. Cr7 wasn't only a success at United, but he has proven to be the best in the history of football by upping his ability and breaking a lot of records as well. The success he had at United is in no way close to what he had achieved so far in Madrid, and no other young United stars matched this criteria whether old generation or new.

Now considering the first point of debate where some fans expect such outstanding results from Hazard, was the main reason I used the statement that Cr7 is the only young player managed by Sir Alex who had maintained such an outstanding ability.

To me Hazard is a world class material, I expect him to up his game, shouldn't be CR7&Messi show, world Best player has been shared by this 2 guys in the last 10yrs, to me not too good, good players like Hazard can also step up to steal the show.

I notice no competition among players in this era compare to 90's Era.

I agree to this. Hazard is very lazy, he lacks confidence at some vital situations. Imagine not able to take set pieces for a team he claimed to lead. This is one of the reasons I don't compare him to Cr7 n Messi.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by saintkeppy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
ade2291:

Still doesn't changes the fact that he resigned the same season Hazard was signed.

Yes I know, But admit if Eden Hazard had made that move early enough, he would have done better under Sir Alex reputed as a Manager who can groom youngsters to a world class player as regards the talent Hazard has, &i'm pretty sure he would have step up his Game, probably attracts Real Madrid or Barca's Attention before now.

At National Team with Belgium still average even as Belgium have good players compare to Portugal.

Take a look at Neymar, Greizmann, &lately Mo'Salah.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by ade2291(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
saintkeppy:

Yes I know, But admit if Eden Hazard had made that move early enough, he would have done better under Sir Alex reputed as a Manager who can groom youngsters to a world class player as regards the talent Hazard has, &i'm pretty sure he would have step up his Game, probably attracts Real Madrid or Barca's Attention before now.

I don't dispute Sir Alex potentials, but what I'm saying is that it wasn't certain that Hazard would be like Ronaldo or Messi if he had made the move to United. Hazard is too lazy to make such conclusion, there's a limit to what a coach can do and the rest depends on how the player handles his thing. And don't also forget the likes of Pogba, Nani, they were also young promising stars who couldn't performed up to expectation at their time.

At National Team with Belgium still average even as Belgium have good players compare to Portugal.

Take a look at Neymar, Greizmann, &lately Mo'Salah.

I don't get the usage of the bold statement.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by saintkeppy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
ade2291:

I don't dispute Sir Alex potentials, but what I'm saying is that it wasn't certain that Hazard would be like Ronaldo or Messi if he had made the move to United. Hazard is too lazy to make such conclusion, there's a limit to what a coach can do and the rest depends on how the player handles his thing. And don't also forget the likes of Pogba, Nani, they were also young promising stars who couldn't performed up to expectation at their time.

I don't get the usage of the bold statement.

Pogba's case was that he didn't get much playin'Time at Man Utd ahead of Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher etc
The reason why Pogba was sold to Juve to unlock his potentials.

Nani did well until a couple of seasons b4 his departure maybe due to his lifestyle, same as Anderson &this affected their game@the Club.

@the Bolded,
I mean Hazard performance at Belgium National team even when he's surrounded by a group better players than what Portugal has.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by ade2291(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
saintkeppy:

Pogba's case was that he didn't get much playin'Time at Man Utd ahead of Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher etc
The reason why Pogba was sold to Juve to unlock his potentials.

If he was exceptionally good, then I don't think United would have allowed him leave the club. They should have also loaned him out if really they believed in him. Take note, he wasn't sold out, he left on a free transfer and joined Juventus. Leaving on a free transfer further proves a concrete point as to this debate.

Nani did well until a couple of seasons b4 his departure maybe due to his lifestyle, same as Anderson &this affected their game@the Club.

I disagree bro. At first we thought Nani could replicate Cr7 footstep, because we saw that they both have almost same flexibility, and Nani likes to drive from the wing just as Cr7. Unfortunately when Cr7 left, Nani became a lacklustre hence Sir Alex started searching for a perfect replacement for Cr7. I'm not totally demeaning Nani, but I don't think he had any outstanding complete season for United.

@the Bolded,
I mean Hazard performance at Belgium National team even when he's surrounded by a group better players than what Portugal has.

The only issue with Hazard is that he doesn't score more goals and also shy away from set pieces, aside this context the guy is playing well. I watched Belgium vs Panama, and he was involved in almost all the attacking moves of the team, he played a good role on the second goal of Lukaku. So he is still effective to the team.
Re: Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid by Rekyz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

Nigeria? Like the Super eagles? Really?
Kanu scored a few goals in major tournaments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / Coronavirus: Three Leicester City Players In Isolation After Showing Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.