Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan (344 Views)

Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio / Get Free Bankable Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan by Nnamdi88: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
So you are wondering how the heck!! Will you write this business plan.....from ...

Executive summary
Company summary
Product Analysis
Marketing Analysis
Financial projection
Appendix..

...You might have tried google...but not still getting what you want...

....There is a narrative I and I team of young entrepreneurs in Nigeria are passionate about eradicating ..which is.."Nigerians don't like to read"

...See you need not stress yourself any longer trying to figure out ...how you will get your hands on a good guide to writing a successful business plan...

...So I got a notification on my messenger from a friend....asking me to assist him in preparing a business plan.....

To cut the long story short I successfully prepared a business plan than qualified him for a grant...

...There are treasures buried in books which need to be explored. Grab the opportunity, stay ahead and dominate your world by reading good books.

Here's the link to a mobile app that can help you be abreast with the skill of writing a business plan like a pro..

This has been a helpful tool not just in been equipped with the skill of writing business plan but equips with necessary skill needed in starting up a successful business.

...follow link to download yours
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

...here is the link that has helped me become a near expert in composing a successful business plan....

...You too can...

It is also available in Audio copies, Hard copies alike...

To your success..

Call 08022574889

Re: Business Plan by Nnamdi88: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2018
I want to share with us something that has gotten everyone worried about how safe they can be on the social media space...

Do you know you could be at the risk of getting your Facebook account hacked due as a result of the simple post we make online ..

A new survey showed that over sharing sensitive information could put you at risk of getting your Facebook account hacked.

A goldmine for hackers are those who share their current location. This has led to profile hijackings.

However we must take note of this tips for staying safe on social media..

1) Don't be too quick in clicking on links, even if they were sent by someone you trust, especially when you are not sure of the source of the link.

2) Avoid sharing sensitive information like your bank details, BVN, password etc..

3) Always review your privacy settings and decide who you want to see your post. Ensure that only vetted friends can see update don't give too much information or anything you wouldn't want a stranger to see...

4) Don't accept request of people you don't know. Please guys be sure you vet every friend request ..( I currently checked my settings and saw I had blocked like 10 names....)

5) Please Review your friend list. Remove information like date of birth, place of birth, or any info that could be used to steal your identity.

6) Avoid tagging yourself as can show exactly your currently location.

7) Don't announce where you are spending your holiday ..

It is on this note, I end with this......

Social media is a great way for people to connect with friends or family, but its important to think about the information you are sharing with others, so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands..

(1) (Reply)

Signup For This Airdrop Now And Make $100 FREE!!!!! / Shipping Terms And Meaning In Nigeria / Sulphur Granules Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.