Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! (763 Views)

I Need An Engineer For Nokia 3.2 Phone / Any Engineer That Can Help Change The Panel Of My Galaxy Note 4? / Have Issues With Your Phone? Speak To An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! by OmoOshodi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Saw the below on the internet and I need dn engineer that can surely do this. I have the iPhone 4s 16gig to replace my 8gig both available.

Copied!!
"In order to do this, you would need to desolder the flash memory from your iPhone's logic board, then solder on a recycled one from an old iPhone with a larger storage capacity. This would require a TON of soldering skill, as you would have to properly desolder the flash memory from both devices, then resolder the larger one back on to your device.

All in all, I would not recommend this. However, I'm sure there are millions of people out there better at soldering than I, so if you are feeling extremely ambitious, this guide will get the logic board out for you."
Re: I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! by jacyhelen(f): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2018
Take it to China..Lmao
Re: I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! by OmoOshodi(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Bad geh grin
Re: I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! by tgmservice: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Saw the below on the internet and I need dn engineer that can surely do this. I have the iPhone 4s 16gig to replace my 8gig both available.

Copied!!
"In order to do this, you would need to desolder the flash memory from your iPhone's logic board, then solder on a recycled one from an old iPhone with a larger storage capacity. This would require a TON of soldering skill, as you would have to properly desolder the flash memory from both devices, then resolder the larger one back on to your device.

All in all, I would not recommend this. However, I'm sure there are millions of people out there better at soldering than I, so if you are feeling extremely ambitious, this guide will get the logic board out for you."

i will do it for 2 million naira asap
Re: I Need An Engineer That Can Do This ... Urgent!!! by jksxxxx: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Money they will charge go reach u buy iPhone 5s

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where I Get Android Phones In Wholesale Price? / Please Advise If Cubot X18 Is Ok Want To Buy. / 6 Month Old Redmi 6 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.