Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (35055 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2018
The terrorist group has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by MENELIK11: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2018
diebuhari1:
They should keep their Yoruba Muslims vs Christians rilvary in the South Wàste.

Osu Jew, you guys are the ones seeing that in the erosion ravaged red mud enclave as far we are concerned, Yoruba is Yoruba whether Muslim, Christian even Guru Maraji
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by noble2faith(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

Can you see? How are you christains different from terrorists?

Cos u talked lyk an animal.. In fact calling u an animal is an insult to the animal kingdom cos a trained animal can act d way u do.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by sokera: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam
you are not a Christian , going to church does not make you a Christian... maybe you are just a church goer

3 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Why didnt celestial & "kerubu" church sue him to court for using sutana in that song ?

Religion is the real problem of this country not pmb
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Ojiofor:
This Muric of man is Fulani attention seeker.
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by pulchritude94(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a real Christian but i believe we Nigerian Christians have insulted the Muslims too much. How many Muslim video have you seen denigrating Christianity? Islam is truly peaceful for overlooking people like falz and CAN causing religious trouble

can i call your attention to the entertainment industry
watch any movies christianity is always abused, is it a movie that says a pastor is sleeping with the members or when they use our holy book
to act.

we understand those things exist and they are only trying to use it to pass message to people.
but let any movie where muslim is being used to act in a wrong way comes out,
na sue here court there we go dey see. or have you forgotten what happened in alfa sule movie too

to me christians is peace we never insulted anybody.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by ImaIma1(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
So MURIC's strategy is to rope CAN into what they probably know nothing about.

There are many religious crisis that have threatened the peace of the country. The this is Nigeria video is not one of them.

Why can't MURIC get serious and attack the real issues...killings, child marriage, etc. What they chose to focus on is Falz's video.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by drlateef: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Professor is right. CAN is a fraudulent group that has been hobnobbing with corrupt politicians. They have been campaigning a divisive message all the time. They are not for peace, they only want another corrupt Christian in power. They are not interested in the welfare of Christians. They are interested in their own pockets. No leader will use their private jets to buy guns at Jankara market. That's why their butt hurts now. Any Christian who thinks CAN represent them is also supporting fraudulent group. Everyone should search their conscience.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2018
drlateef:
Professor is right. CAN is a fraudulent group that has been hobnobbing with corrupt politicians. They have been campaigning a divisive message all the time. They are not for peace, they only want another corrupt Christian in power. They are not interested in the welfare of Christians. They are interested in their own pockets. No leader will use their private jets to buy guns at Jankara market. That's why their butt hurts now. Any Christian who thinks CAN represent them is also supporting fraudulent group. Everyone should search their conscience.

God bless you
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
I SEE ANOTHER BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN BROTHERS COMING TO TERRORIZE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by slowbreeze(f): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
This Muric dude just wanna gain relevance.He should just bow his head in shame and die the matter.Since taking Falz to court is outta d question; He now wants to drag CAN.As if Christians too were not criticized in the video.I only wish CAN will not reply him;unless MURIC tells us whether or not they endorse numerous BH killings of Christians nationwide..
Reasonable Muslims must really be ashamed of this fool..
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Ositace(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Rubbish talk
GoTV:
Even though I'm a Christian i think Muric is right. CAN has been thoroughly politicised during GEJ's era and i won't be surprised if CAN sponsored that Falz video to diss Islam

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by daddio(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has asked the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to either endorse or disown ‘This is Nigeria’ video by Folarin Falana, aka Falz the Bahd Guy.

The Muslim body had announced that it will no longer approach the court to seek a ban on the video.

In a statement on Tuesday, its Director, Prof Ishaq Akintola, urged CAN to declare its position on the matter.

“We have no other option than to openly ask the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) if it is behind this move. Is CAN leadership aware of this segregational campaign? Did CAN initiate it or did it just endorse it? Should we also believe rumours of CAN’s surreptitious meetings with high ranking foreign diplomats in unholy hours of the day? Is CAN aware of the security implications of such meetings? Is CAN with Nigeria or against Nigeria? Et tu CAN? It had better not be.

“What kind of people are we that we continue to drag ourselves backwards while the rest of the world is going forward? Election campaign should be issue-based. Religion is not given any room in politics in other climes. Why should we be looking at the faith of a candidate and not his pedigree, his integrity and his antecedence?

“It is a pity that CAN still pushes primordial sentiment like religion to the front burner when advanced countries only consider credibility and ability to deliver. Why is it that CAN cannot tolerate Muslim leadership after Muslims have tolerated Christian leadership for so long?” He asked.

The Islamic human rights outfit also wondered why Muslims should not be allowed to rule for the same long period that Christians had been in office.

“It is on record that of the 16 wasted years of PDP rule, a Muslim (former President Umaru Yaradua) only ruled for two years and he died in office. Christians ruled for 14 years (ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo: 8 years and Goodluck Jonathan: 6 years). So why can’t you live and let live?

“Even as divisive and destructive as it is, the idea of Christians voting for Christians only still remains naïve and utopia. Who told CAN that it can install a Christian president with an all-Christian vote? It is a mirage. CAN is day-dreaming. What if Muslims also ask their fellow Muslims not to vote for any Christian candidate? What do you think will happen? But we will not descend so low. We will not ask Muslims not to vote for Christian candidates. Whoever is behind this video and the anti-Muslim campaign in general is promoting anarchy,” it added.

The organization argued that “Nigeria is a heterogeneous, multi-religious and multi-cultural project which belongs to nobody and it is bigger than any section. For any progress to be made, Muslims and Christians as well as all ethnic groups, it said, have to sink their differences.

“We all have to work together. Nigeria is a wrong candidate for ‘possessing your possession’ slogans.”

Akintola admitted that Nigeria was blessed with good Christian candidates and credible Muslim candidates.

He urged Nigerians to create an enabling environment for the emergence of such good candidates. Narrowing the search to any particular religion or ethnic group, he argued, is not only self-defeating but also counter-productive.

“In a nutshell, we reiterate our conviction that we do not believe in religious politics. We Muslims are prepared to peacefully coexist with our Christian neighbours in Nigeria. We urge Muslims to get their PVC and vote for both Christian and Muslim candidates of their choice. The only proviso is that such candidates must be reformers and game changers, not looters, kleptomaniacs and politicians in the daytime but armed robbers at night,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/19/nigeria-muric-takes-battle-falz-can/amp/

MUHAMMED ALLAH MUST READ THIS OR ELSE IT IS FATWA ON FALZ

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by TheKingIsHere: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a real Christian but i believe we Nigerian Christians have insulted the Muslims too much. How many Muslim video have you seen denigrating Christianity? Islam is truly peaceful for overlooking people like falz and CAN causing religious trouble

Where were you when Muslim herdsmen killed Christians in the church and wore their choir clothes to Dance? I hope you know that the video is on YouTube?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Pinkybush: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
This quack prof. doesn't want this zoo to be in peace? As unstable this zoo is and on the brink of collapse, why does he keep shaking it with this unnecessary assertion?

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by pheblexy(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
embarassed angry oh LORD!!! dis muric will not jus let sombori hear word ha ha for God sake?? muric dis muric dat play play dis blok headed peeps go won turn am to fite? kini gon?? let dere b peace na!
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
This stupid Prof Ishaq Akintola just wan trend by all means .........when muslim dey kill christian dis idiot never say a word since oo.........i support u falz...dont take any video down ..................

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by TheKingIsHere: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

In countries like Iraq or Afghanistan, falz would have been beheaded. He's lucky Nigerian Muslims are peaceful and tolerant. Even though I'm a Christian, i wont stop speaking the truth
You are not a Christian. Stop deceiving yourself.

Claiming that Muslims are peaceful and tolerant. grin

It is so obvious

5 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Heltinking(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Yeye people
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by mynamewilfred(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Did you see the video at all? How and where did he attack Islam ? Please press reset button there!
Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by trueconscience(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
MURIC is no longer taking the case to court but has decided to attack CAN instead?! what a WOW!!!!

Well, i dont blame the MUMUcious MURIC, its CAN that has chosen to deviate from it core purpose - "advancement of Christ's kingdom". The sooner these religious bodies get their naive hands off politics the better as they may end up setting the nation on fire

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by HomeOfMe(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
Why don't you hold your breath and pass out you NATURAL DISASTER! Christian indeed. Causing chaos and anarchy all over the place. Everything about Christians giving you people sleepless nights,looking for trouble everywhere;looking like human eclipse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by GGirll: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:
By their fruits you shall know them don't lie say the truth cos we all know d children of evil n you are one...You are a Muslim argue with your blood.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by Geofavor(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

He dissed Christianity as a cover up for his primary assignment which is to diss Islam hence the reason for using girls covered in hijab to dance in such a worldy video. Many Christians are islamophobes and I Support Muric for speaking out against this injustice. Mind you I'm a Christian
Shut the fvck up already. Yeah sure, I'm a muslim too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN by GGirll: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
GoTV:

By their fruits you shall know them don't lie say the truth cos we all know d children of evil n you are one...You are a Muslim argue with your blood.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Jada P And Zion Join In Ghana To Support Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.