Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Women Of Eazy Virture - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women Of Eazy Virture (287 Views)

5 Best Tech Courses For Women Of Color / Nigerian Air Force Women Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Of Eazy Virture by mcgaius: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2018
No school. No career. No job. No talent. Just iPhone 6+/iPhoneX, 2 tattoos & 2 leggings. Rubbing ur boobs, and private part wth ur tight panties on, acting sexy showing the world are dirty u are all in the name of fb/ snap chat and Instagram all for views u not getting paid for hmm. U have made ur self look so cheap like a rag. All men thinks of u now is useless. Let's not forget where we coming from, our culture and mentality. I remember back in the days girls don't even put their underwear outside not to talk of u seeing it but now u see them twerking everywhere all in the name of slay chick, it my life, u can see but u can't touch, my sister u nothing but a slay bitch cause u have nothing to offer the society. Men will use u for entertainment and rituals. U want to belong everywhere, happening babe. Lots of boys are doing lots of evil things to get money yet u don't ask as long as u can pose on that car and take selfies in different hotels, snap chatting and forming on the things u don't even know how it was made u cool. My sister that's how they will also use u as a sacrifice cause they don't care about u too. U have got nothing to offer rather than what's between ur legs Yet you want a guy to love you for whom you are.

Re: Women Of Eazy Virture by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2018
the important question IS: why do you even care what life these lost women choose for themselves? the men who use/sleep with these deluded women deserve no sympathy either
Re: Women Of Eazy Virture by mcgaius: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the important question IS: why do you even care what life these lost women choose for themselves? the men who use/sleep with these deluded women deserve no sympathy either

Its a very big concern because what goes around comes around

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Career Coaching - CV Writing, Job Applications & Interview Skills / How To Get Current And Contemporary Literature Review For Your Research Project / How To Make It In Life. Very Simple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.