Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos (47079 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Liberator007(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Issakendrick:
Drama as a prostitute disgraces “big boy” who refused to pay after service, yesterday, at Chevvy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos.

Source & Watch IG Video:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/prostitute-disgraces-nigerian-man-who-refused-to-pay-after-service-at-lekki-lagos-video/

These Oloshos no get joy/shame na. So, the guy think say him smart? LMDO
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by overseasnbeyond: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
One of the people you should never argue with is a prostitute, she has no shame for doing what she is doing and she is ready to tarnish your image. once you agree to check in with her, be ready to check out appropriately to avoid drama.
Case study: an African guy asked an American street lady to meet him in an hotel where he worked here in Baltimore, the lady came around 4am, she insisted the guy should pay before fvvk but naija guy started forming "I will send you out of my hotel room afterall I invited you bla ba bla. the lady went to the front desk office to ask of the Manager to report him since she knew she worked their and probably the room was not paid, so as to expose the guy, she was ready to fight dirty. She met me to discuss these and we are able to resolve that night.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by opsyswagger(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
They will soon ban u watch and see. undecided
dontbothermuch:
They should implement pay as you go

Or pay before service
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by thedondada(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
overseasnbeyond:
One of the people you should never argue with is a prostitute, she has no shame for doing what she is doing and she is ready to tarnish your image. once you agree to check in with her, be ready to check out appropriately to avoid drama.
Case study: an African guy asked an American street lady to meet him in an hotel where he worked here in Baltimore, the lady came around 4am, she insisted the guy should pay before fvvk but naija guy started forming "I will send you out of my hotel room afterall I invited you bla ba bla. the lady went to the front desk office to ask of the Manager to report him since she knew she worked their and probably the room was not paid, so as to expose the guy, she was ready to fight dirty. She met me to discuss these and we are able to resolve that night.

I honestly don't understand what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
THESE ARE LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS GOING FOR OLOSHO
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by dontbothermuch: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
opsyswagger:
They will soon ban u watch and see. undecided

As if i care.

Bobrisky wearing bikini & that. Point out the difference.

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bigboy dat cant pay ashawo after service is dat one bigboy?

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Afec1000givers: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
E sweet me. E sweet you. You still wan make I pay?

Women!
Sex is meant for husband and wife and not for game or rendering services. so let the game boy pay for the service delivered
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Egein(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chevy view is replete with Yahoo boys, all-out fraudsters and gangsters. The person who uploaded this video/images is foolish. It's extremely easy to identify your location, up to even your window. Pray a bullet doesn't land on your head tonight.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Altern8(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
flyca:
They are both prostitutes.

NB: Prostitution is sleeping with a stranger for money or sexual satisfaction.

Lol. Don’t get emotional.

Prostitution involves the prostitute and the client and in some cases, the pîmp. Everybody has his/her role.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Assassin101: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
a smelly pvssy is not worth paying for
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Egein(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
overseasnbeyond:
I didn't read what you wrote up there, but my conclusion is that you aren't exactly intelligent.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Reelmii: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
hahahahahhahahhhhhhaah, y the man sef no wan pay? are they his wives or girlfriend. .. some men dey like disgrace themselves
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Appili(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
The wages of sin is death,give your life to Christ and change will happen.For prayers,send prayer request to CTFN @ 08183462402 and there will be change in your life.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by Dollabiz: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by paroh137(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
dontbothermuch:
They should implement pay as you go
Or pay before service
Lmao pay as you go? Imagine you're about to cum and your money runs out chai
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by akdjr(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
I can't fiaku a girl for money. Never! I can't substitute urge and feelings for money. If I am to give u a treat to spice our friendship/relationship that's fine but that mustn't be for fiaku.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos by milemimi93(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Issakendrick:
Drama as a prostitute disgraces “big boy” who refused to pay after service, yesterday, at Chevvy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos.

Source & Watch IG Video:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/prostitute-disgraces-nigerian-man-who-refused-to-pay-after-service-at-lekki-lagos-video/

So people still pay for sex.? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu / Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.