Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To Add Fun To In Your Marriage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Add Fun To In Your Marriage (292 Views)

How To ADD Payoneer Account To Your Clickworker To Get Paid In NIGERIA / How To Add Featured Collection On Facebook Timeline / 3 Tips To Add Personality To Your Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Fun To In Your Marriage by wendyberry(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Today I will be educating you on how to add fun to your marriage and make it look, lively and so sweet for you and your spouse. Be creative, be alive, be fun to be with, spice things up.

Surprisingly, I'm not just referring to sex or romantic gestures. We all know marriage is definitely more than sex. I'm also referring to those "old school" things we think do not matter but will definitely shake the foundation of our marriage and take it to a deeper level of love, higher level of romance, deep, passionate, love making and the icing on the cake, more bank alerts from hubby to wifey. Wants to try it?

1. LEARN TO KNEEL DOWN FOR HUBBY
That is if you are a Yoruba or married to a Yoruba man. If you are from other tribe, show him your deepest level of respect. Don't hiss baby, it sure works like fire! Come on, you don't have to do this daily. Once in a while, when he is not expecting, greet him at the door on the knees or when he buys you something, that shocking surprise on his face will be monumental and you will love it too.
Your dad didn't train you to kneel? Me too. Imagine my dad asking me to stand up as if I would break my back while kneeling to greet him. I taught myself to do it for hubby when I want to show him how deep I respect him, though he says, he doesn't want me stress my back but that "boyish" smile on his face shows he loves it so much.

2. WAKE HER UP WITH A KISS:
Okay, this one sounds romantic. I feel as sweet as Cinderella when hubby rouses me from sleep with his soft lips on mine and a gentle, loving hug, how does heaven feel like? Something like that? We are not talking about sex here bro. I mean that loving affectionate touch, every wife loves it. Learn to wake her with a display of affection, she will think about you all day.

3. CALL AND SAY "I MISS YOU" just ten minutes after he leaves the house. What's as romantic as your wife not wanting you out of her sight? Just 10 minutes and she's already missing you? Wow! We all loved to be missed by our loved ones, it makes us feel so special. If you feel ten minutes is too short then you can extend yours to an hour or more. Just let your handsome dude knows you love seeing his face all the time.

4. FLIRT WITH HER IN PUBLIC: I must confess some men hate this baaah! They can devour their wives in bed and be more romantic than Hrithik Roshan as long as it is in their bedroom, but public? Hell, no! Easy brother, calm down, take a glass of cold water and breathe in, breathe out, alright. Don't faint before you start, okay?
Flirting with her in public is no big deal. Look right, look left, no one watching, give a playful slap on her bum and keep a straight gaze.

Quickly steal a kiss while in the car or send her flirty messages while close to each other. Tell her she's beautiful in a sign language you both understand. Wink sensually at her or give her the "you drive me crazy" kind of look. O la...lah... expect passionate love making that night bro. You did a great job.

Alright couples, here we have our little romantic tips for a hot sizzling marriage today. Mature singles, you can learn one or two things ahead of your marriage.
Don't practice now a beg. Don't tell God I pushed you into fire, (laughing). Sex is so beautiful when it is done at the right time, that is in marriage. Keep your virginity at all cost. You will be glad you did. Thanks for reading.
If you enjoyed this article ,then feel free to drop a comment and also add your own points.

source:
http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2018/06/how-to-add-fun-in-your-marriage.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Using Your Facebook And Commenting On Posts / I Need A Recruitment/consulting Agency In Lagos,to Help Get A Job! / Leech Recruitment For Online Marketing Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.