Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Super Eagles Disappointed Me — Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Disappointed Me — Mourinho (440 Views)

Pressure Like Oxygen To Me – Mourinho / Manchester United Has A Future Without Me – Mourinho / Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Disappointed Me — Mourinho by yungshegz: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Mourinho has said he was disappointed with the Super Eagles against Croatia and will now change his prediction that Nigeria will qualify from their group, while also insisting Mikel Obi is “not a No 10”.
Manchester United boss Mourinho sensationally picked the Eagles ahead of Croatia to come out of ‘The Group of Death’, which also has Argentina and Iceland. But after the three-time African champions fell 2-0 to Croatia in Kaliningrad at the weekend, he has now opted for the Croats to advance ahead to the knockout stage instead.
I was disappointed with Nigeria against Croatia, who now look better placed to qualify from this group,” Mourinho. The Manchester United manager, who was for many years Mikel Obi’s boss at Chelsea, also said the Eagles skipper is not a No 10 as he is being played by his national team. “Mikel is not a No 10, he is a No 6,” said ‘The Special Man’. Eagles former skipper Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha has also maintained Mikel is being wrongly played in the national team.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1284/super-eagles-disappointed-me-mourinho#latest

honeric01, semid4lyfe, lalasticlala, seun fynestboi, myssyb3 DO THE NEEDFUL

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United To Make Another Signing / Real Madrid Debunks Rumour On Agreement With PSG Over Mbappe / Wilshere To Join Westham In 2019, Man Predicts Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.