Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" (36112 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by made4naijamusic: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Mike Ezuruonye has denied reports that he and his wife will be getting divorced.

Also, according to him, his wife did not give birth to an albino. Several news sources have reported that Mike and his wife are set to divorce each other.

Their reason for divorcing each other is said to be because his wife recently gave birth to a baby who is an albino and there is no albino in his lineage.

Mike Ezuruonye responded to these rumours and said they are definitely not true.

Ezuruonye considers the rumours to be absurd. He reiterated that His wife did not give birth to an albino and they are definitely not getting divorced.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/mike-ezuruonye-debunks-divorce-rumors/

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
E CONCERN US grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Macmoni(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
bloggers
and bullshit

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Ebios(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
To every rumour, there is an element of TRUTH. Guy, even when u both are planning for a divorce, u won't tell us...

If u think l am lying, pls ask
PST Chris...( Okotie or Oyakilome)
Tonto Dike....
Emeka Ike...
Chika lke...
Etc

21 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Emrixx(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by oladikenie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
FTC
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by inoki247: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
LMAO... different kind of News just to get Traffic.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Wasky101: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK sir

iPhone 6s 64gb for 90k. #discount. USA used with charger. Fresh like new. Payment on delivery

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by olokeluv(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by mancityguy: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
b
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Did we ask you before you came out last week and started mis-yaning?
You are only deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by sexdoll: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
who cares? sad angry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Dunnievick(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ftc.!!!

Modified: sorry I was actually dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by looseweight: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Trying to defend his family. That's cool of him. That been said, can you show us your baby for nairaland eagle eye peeps to Judge.

You can now safety burn your fat using natural means. Do check my profile for more info

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
fake bloggers everywhere
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
May God punish all 9ja bloggers
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
a picture with him and the seemingly not albino child would have shut this rumor up, faster than this above BS

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bloggers una see una life?

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Dosinspector(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
blogging is increasingly becoming neausance

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Ebios(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
nuti:
Did we ask you before you came out last week and started mis-yaning?
You are only deceiving yourself
l tire o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye seems to look like an ALBINO with some little MULLATO Complexion.

He spread the yellow skin to his child.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by idonhammer: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mike nwanne idikwa sure?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Shortyy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ofcos when i read that, I knew it was a formed lie by a foolish blogger. Even if his wife gave birth to an albino, he looks way to responsible to send her away cuz of that.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ebios:
To every rumour, there is an element of TRUTH. Guy, even when u both are planning for a divorce, u won't tell us...

If u think l am lying, pls ask
PST Chris...
Tonto Dike....
Emeka Ike...
Chika like...
Etc
That is not true. Anybody can cook up a story to sell information
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" by Dpharisee: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
If Bloggers dont report Fake News, how will they have people clicking on their websites. There is hunger in the land and they have to survive too.
But its very bad to report fake news about people and their lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.