Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What I Hate About Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What I Hate About Nairaland (498 Views)

Why I Hate My Slim Figure �� / Things I Hate About Nigerian Banks / Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Hate About Nairaland by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Nairaland is arguably the most informative , and interactive platform in Africa. with their fair share of success and loopholes .

One of such loophole that affects me directly is the issue of irrelevant topics that grace the home Page regularly .

Neglecting promotional videos , audios SME etc that nairalanders post in other to sell their talent or product .
To nairaland admins Snakes and Rabbits stories are more interesting than helping loyal members of this forum to grow their talent and businesses

Forgetting that some of us have spent years supporting this group .
As an upcoming Comedian when I released my first audio joke , it didn't make it to the front page .
When I released series of videos on YouTube . I dropped the link here but didn't make it to the front page.
Finally just last month I posted a video link for nairalander to vote for my video shortlisted for a mega competition . unfortunately like the rest it didn't make it.

am very sure am not the only one this is happening to.
so I will like the admin to please do more in other to promote young artists and businesses in this nairaland family forum. Thank u

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Nairaland by afoltundeseun(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Unfortunately, the forum doesn't care about Talent grooming or whatever, they are all about traffic and money.

But if you blow tomorrow and get endorsement or whatever, you will see on the frontpage something like "a nairalander bhal bhal", that's when they'll realise you're a nairalander. But now that you're still hustling, they don't know you as a nairalnder.

Next time contact the mods and tell them your want your materials to grace frontpage. I think they charge cash for that

(1) (Reply)

Crack Your Ribs / Useless Child Prayer Point - Sommyfreshx Comedy / See What Happened To This slowpoke As He Tries To Lift Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.