Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. (40660 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ofoni, Sagbama Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Lalas247(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
wow that a big one...
shocked
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Auxtin85(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2018
What's it with Python killings in Nigeria lately? Let's build our wildlife, catch them alive and take them to the zoo
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by lastmaster(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Auxtin85:
What's it with Python killings in Nigeria lately? Let's build our wildlife, catch them alive and take them to the zoo
Will you keep quiet and follow the rule of stopping them before they stop you

1 Like

Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Octaves(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
KingingN:

How do u know it swallows human beings undecided
it can swallow a lanky teenager if it wants to. this is huge
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by aku626(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
I thought Pythons were rather docile creatures except when aggravated
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Yewandequeen(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Why is the head always chopped off
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by otabaotaba: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2018
This beast is totally harmless, you people should stop killing it
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by dukeprince50: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Octaves:
it can swallow a lanky teenager if it wants to. this is huge
u are underestimating this thing, that tiny long thing you see there can swallow a full grown human, did you see the pictures of that Indonesian woman swallowed by a python? the python was not much different from this one.
I have seen a snake as tiny as my thumb swallowed a rat, it was unbelievable.
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by jovie50: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Lala right now.. shocked shocked

Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Octaves(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
dukeprince50:
u are underestimating this thing, that tiny long thing you see there can swallow a full grown human, did you see the pictures of that Indonesian woman swallowed by a python? the python was not much different from this one.
I have seen a snake as tiny as my thumb swallowed a rat, it was unbelievable.
it sure can but I tend to think that even if a snake of this size can eat an adult human, it would generally avoid it because it can be too much work and risk. but there is no doubt it can. that Indonesian woman is petite though
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Blessinq1(f): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Blood of Emma!! shocked
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by john650(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Snakes are under siege in Nigeria. The UN should declare it a humanitarian disaster and an endangered specie.
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pepper soup things
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by YoungLionken(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Others: Lala and snake are( with different images and captions) Lala:
Re: The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. by Ilerioluwa02: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Right nw... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jami'an Tsaro A Bauchi Sun Kwato Jamila Al-mustapha / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.