Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! (1211 Views)

The True & Sad Story Of How Afonja Lost Ilorin And Its Kingship To The Fulanis / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant / Alaafin Aole Curse On Afonja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tyomolu Jagun, the world’s most champagne babalawo has interceded on behalf of the Super Eagles in front of the gods!

2nd round at all cost. Lessons for the home based babalawos who only use juju for evil. Change your bad ways and strike Iceland and Messi with the curse of the ‘two left foots’ cool grin

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
A

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
B

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
C

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by Khd95(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
shiiiiiit got real,babalawo is now involved...village people follow suit grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
D

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
F

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
G

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
H

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by TheCurse: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
I

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yahoo boy....
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Waoh!he makes yoruba religion looks so beautiful. Not like the dirt version potrayed by nollywood undecided God would make it possible for me to reconcile with the religion of my forefathers. Amen
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by czarina(f): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good for him
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by Emilokoiyawon: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by scholes0(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Awwwwwwn

Super Eagles, a lot of hopes and people are looking up to you to do Africa proud and Negritude proud. Don't fail us please. cry
Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by scholes0(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2018
classicB:
Waoh!he makes yoruba religion looks so beautiful. Not like the dirt version potrayed by nollywood undecided God would make it possible for me to reconcile with the religion of my forefathers. Amen

Nollywood pervases and corrupts everything it lays its hands on.

Nollywood itself is a corruption of better things that existed before it. Cheap ass industry with 0 sophistication.
There is a new generation of movie makers both in Nigeria and the Yoruba diaspora that are beginning to show the beautiful phenomenon that is Yoruba religioon (Orisa-Ifa / Isese), from home videos to animations and cartoons for kids and adults to video games to comics.

The intricacies of Yoruba philosophy are very beautiful and "fanimorous grin" once you know the details trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Photos - Super Eagles: Dopest Foreign Afonja (Jagun) Begs The Gods! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2018
scholes0:

Nollywood pervases and corrupts everything it lays its hands on.

Nollywood itself is a corruption of better things that existed before it. Cheap ass industry with 0 sophistication.
There is a new generation of movie makers both in Nigeria and the Yoruba diaspora that are beginning to show the beautiful phenomenon that is Yoruba religioon (Orisa-Ifa / Isese), from home videos to animations and cartoons for kids and adults to video games to comics.

The intricacies of Yoruba philosophy are very beautiful and "fanimorous grin" once you know the details trust me.
Could you please let me know the names of some of the movies. Maybe I'd download

(1) (Reply)

Happy New 2019 / Map of Efik/Calabar Territories In Akwa Ibom To Be Reclaimed By Cross River / Warri Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.