Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game (1977 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Ekiti360(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, ex-Swedish striker, has sent a goodwill message to the Super Eagles in Russia.

Nigeria will face Iceland in their second group match on Friday, June, 22.

Nigeria lost their opening game to Croatia on Saturday at the Kaliningrad Stadium.

Despite the loss, the Super Eagles still get support at the ongoing Russia 2018 World Cup as they prepare for their second match.

Sweden legend, Zlatan Ibrahimovic showed his support to the Nigerian national team through a video.

He said, “Goodluck to the people of Nigeria. Now that I have retired from international football, you might have a chance to win.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ibrahimovic-sends-solidarity-message-to-super-eagles-ahead-of-next-game/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Greystone: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zlatan the karate black belt footballer cool

Thanks bruh but...

Super Eagles need more than luck to make it past the group stages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
What sort of goodwill message is this?? angry
He ended up making it about him! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by CoolFreeday(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
IBRA, Goodluck in your US carrier too
Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Auladimeji(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
My best quote about Ibrahimovic
"Lions, they don't compare themselves with humans.
Now that Lion is on holiday, Antelope can now organize Owanbe party

Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Follygunners: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Goodwill message my foot... It's more of a sarcastic statement but, you 9ja pple are too naïve to figure. undecided

Well, If some foolish pastor can command you all to donate ur life savings to him, why won't you believe this as well? grin
Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by OneCorner: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shey Nigeria kannot buy this man ni
Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by footballflaver: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin The lion has spoken
Re: Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game by Rickjordan(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Abeg I've never seen any record at d world cup that shows Sweden stop us ...

Thanks but no thanks to the king..

his acrobatic goal from outside d 18 yard box is still my favorite goal till today... Respect to the legend..

(1) (Reply)

Flamini Set To Become The World Richest Footballer With GroundBreaking Discovery / (BASKETBALLERS In ABUJA) I Have A Private Court In Wuse 2. Let's Hook Up!! / Neymar Joins A Game Of Table Football Against Thiago Silva And Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.