Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (70487 Views)

Lady's Corpse Dumped In A Drainage In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by tealaw(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
The killer is dumb. Police just needs to go thru her phone records and wala!
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obviou set up.. the boyfriend of the lady should be suspected. If she's got one.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Aslawish(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
The lady might not be Igbo tho since we have a lot of Yoruba's littering our land these days, snatching our wives and husbands everywhere

An Igbo woman can never indulge in infidelity.

In a saner clime this is the easiest murder case to solve. The note should tell you to look for the victims married lover and that will lead you to his wife. He phonebook and a few investigation is what you need. If the phone book was confiscated by the culprit, get her phone number from her family and friends then you know where to take it to get the previous number dialled.

RIP

You sense go market
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Lufthansa: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
A Bigot sighted

ChiefAzubuike1:
The lady might not be Igbo tho since we have a lot of Yoruba's littering our land these days, snatching our wives and husbands everywhere

In a saner clime this is the easiest murder case to solve. The note should tell you to look for the victims married lover and that will lead you to his wife. He phonebook and a few investigation is what you need. If the phone book was confiscated by the culprit, get her phone number from her family and friends then you know where to take it to get the previous number dialled.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Doctore9(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
Ladies common, leave married men alone for crying out loud and if you must have an affair with a married man at least be discreet about it and hide it as much as you can. The scorn of an angry wife can be deadly and its just disrespectful really. Seems like the wife knew about this home-wrecker and asked her to leave her husband alone but she didn't listen. Notwithstanding, the wife should be arrested immediately as a possible prime suspect, DNA test should be carried out. She should be asked to write a statement to compare her writing style and poor spelling s Mkills. Murder is never the answer.
DNA test?
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Doctore9:
DNA test?

Absolutely.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
ruffhandu:
I see you are not "juking" at all. So you came all the way to "Akuzu" to kill her? What happens to your husband? You'll go to Akwa-Ibom to kill the next girl?
You'll soon be apprehended and you either join her or rot in jail, then even you will leave your husband alone for the next "asawo". Irrational woman!

Ladies, please learn to make your home comfortable for your husbands.
Don't nag him.
Learn to give him better sex. Be the LovePeddler in his bedroom.o
doesnt it occur to you that a murderer always plans the safety of a murder before commiting it?well i smell foul play.........the murderer might be someone else trying to make the wife a scape goat
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
willibounce1:
lol...that's what ipod girls are known for...olosho and killing of husbands,yet they claim they are the best for marriage...anoufias!!
ipod amaka.
How far have you seen this chiefazubuike's comment?

ChiefAzubuike1:

RIP
cc Follygunners
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

RIP
B een seeing this guys posts for a while. oti ni problem
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by indulge01: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Police Arrests 2 Women Trying To Smuggle Themselves Into Europe Inside Suitcases – Photos

https://www./2018/06/police-arrests-2-women-trying-to-smuggle-themselves-into-europe-inside-suitcases-photos.html

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
sats:

tribal bigot spotted
sebi you know all the igbo women in the world and what they do
you dey mind the idiot with smelly mouth tongue
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by dabongys: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

RIP

What if it's a set-up?. Someone may have done it to implicate an innocent woman.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Serves her right .

Next time , next world , she will run far from married men.

A lot of ladies are dead either spiritually or physically hanging onto a married man by force . Most die through child birth. While some are assassinated.

Some randy married men too have not been spared from the killing spree ..lol
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked. I wonder the kind of devilish heart a person can possess enough to kill another in cold blood. Even if the girl in question seduced the husband in the note, then he is prone to it and would yet be seduced again. Murderous wife, this is just round one.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2018
victorian:
Serves her right .

Next time , next world , she will run far from married men.

A lot of ladies are dead either spiritually or physically hanging onto a married man by force . Most die through child birth. While some are assassinated.

Some randy married men too have not been spared from the killing spree ..lol
Unfortunately, there is nothing like a next world. "For it appointed unto men once to die, and after that judgement". And given the tone of your writing, you well could do the same thing this murderous wife did, and I can only but wonder "What a dark heart".
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2018
sats:

tribal bigot spotted sebi you know all the igbo women in the world and what they do
Don't mind the mumu. Tribal sentiment done finish him brain.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2018
sats:

tribal bigot spotted sebi you know all the igbo women in the world and what they do
Don't mind the mumu. Tribal sentiment done finish him brain.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

In a saner clime this is the easiest murder case to solve. The note should tell you to look for the victims married lover and that will lead you to his wife. He phonebook and a few investigation are what you need. If the phone book was confiscated by the culprit, get her phone number from her family and friends then you know where to take it to get the previous number dialled.

RIP
I know Igbo people who are engrossed in infidelity as I write this so please come off your high horse for a second ... Why do you beat chest over everything ? Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by sircrabo: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2018
This is a poorly planned setup. no one will order a murder and leave an evidence behind
I bet it's not the wife of the man that arranged this
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by chiteny(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

RIP

You have a small mind. Mtcheeeew, NL Children

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by ruffhandu: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
doesnt it occur to you that a murderer always plans the safety of a murder before commiting it?well i smell foul play.........the murderer might be someone else trying to make the wife a scape goat

You are right my dear. But some people are so blinded by anger sometimes that they only think of the consequences of what they have done when it's too late.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
RandyLewis:
This is a setup!!!
exactly my thought,something fishy about this

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Fraiser(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2018
That note is just to mislead and divert the attention of police in the investigation, that is the work of a smart criminal, I hope Nigerian detectives are wise enough...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2018
The wife can not obviously do a thing that can incriminate her. Some one is setting her up.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
dochenaj:

Unfortunately, there is nothing like a next world. "For it appointed unto men once to die, and after that judgement". And given the tone of your writing, you well could do the same thing this murderous wife did, and I can only but wonder "What a dark heart".

If it warants me loosing my family and my kids in total emotional disarray ? Then yes I can.

I won't fold my hands and watch my home I built from scratch ends up destroyed . no sir ,I won't seat back and another woman will take over my husband and destroy my peace.

She will get what she deserved on time .

I didn't destroy another woman's home. So no Woman will come and destroy mine .
The sound mind of my kids is very paramount to me . I will not joke with my kids and their joy in having a stable peaceful home .
Even I will be very protective and take care of my home well! before it gets to such level . it wont even happen sef. And my husband will not even cheat on me . Infact his conscience won't allow him start such in this first place .

So it's either the woman outside will want to use jazz on him and if she does.? Her end is coming closer than she thinks .

But no one will link her death to me .
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Tsarpyth: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Foolish Nigerian police will rush to the wife’s house to arrest her and detain her for monthsssss without thinking:

1)Maybe it’s the BF of the dead lady that killed her and white the note to implicate the wife of the married man

2)Maybe they should analyze the ink used as well as the handwriting on that piece of paper

3)Maybe they should form a barricade before evidence is tampered with

Oh sorry, it happened in Nigeria.

..... U are the only one that has typed something sensible...
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by synclaire: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I laff at ur ignorance. Whether in relationship or marriage Igbo women engage in infidelity all the tym. I know a number of married igbo ladies that cheat on their husbands and say "nothing dey happen". Infact there's a married igbo woman in my office dating series of married igbo men and she doesnt hide it. Everybody knows about her affairs. So dont say wat u dont know.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
victorian:

If it warants me loosing my family and my kids in total emotional disarray ? Then yes I can.

I won't fold my hands and watch my home I built from scratch ends up destroyed . no sir ,I won't seat back and another woman will take over my husband and destroy my peace.

She will get what she deserved on time .

I didn't destroy another woman's home. So no Woman will come and destroy mine .
The sound mind of my kids is very paramount to me . I will not joke with my kids and their joy in having a stable peaceful home .
Even I will be very protective and take care of my home well! before it gets to such level . it wont even happen sef. And my husband will not even cheat on me . Infact his conscience won't allow him start such in this first place .

So it's either the woman outside will want to use jazz on him and if she does.? Her end is coming closer than she thinks .

But no one will link her death to me .
So you are saying, that you can kill someone for supposedly snatching your husband (cos it takes two to tangle)? Did you also realize that no matter how powerful a jazz is, it must lay hold on something to take effect. It is impossible that a man like myself, who loves my wife dearly and would not look at any other women twice, to access how pretty they are or not would just be caught by jazz just like that.
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
dochenaj:

So you are saying, that you can kill someone for supposedly snatching your husband (cos it takes two to tangle)? Did you also realize that no matter how powerful a jazz is, it must lay hold on something to take effect. It is impossible that a man like myself, who loves my wife dearly and would not look at any other women twice, to access how pretty they are or not would just be caught by jazz just like that.

She will not even go half way of completing the snatching.

So let the matter rest .
Re: Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2019
In an advanced country with a working police force, it won't be so hard to unravel this case...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.