Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment (291 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment by Colossusgist(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Goodluck, has taken to social media to reveal how his wife gave him the surprise of his life after their landlord came to the house to request for their rent, a month after the previous one expired.

Narrating how it happened, Goodluck said:

“My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment.

As for me, my pocket is not telling me good story, but surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise, my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to break open.

I obeyed and used a hammer to break it open. My people do you know what I saw? It was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. Men I no fit shout. I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no.

Advice, please marry a good wife like mine, you would be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me. She saved my face.”

Source - http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-saves-her-husband-from.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Saves Her Husband From Landlord’s Embarrassment by Alejoc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Better wife!

(1) (Reply)

Jullysfoodies / Light Up Your Street With Our European Solar Street Light 40w / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.