Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: (36156 Views)

Superstar Griezmann Opens Up And Tells Chelsea ‘i May Leave Spain’ This Summer / Ronaldo Has Challenged Messi To Leave Spain And Challenge Him / Barcelona Could Face Massive Crisis As Messi And Dembele Threaten To Leave Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
YES, HE SHOULD LEAVE!

Messi is no longer worth a rival!!

LIKE for RONALDO

SHARE for MESSI
See your life!! Just because Messi lost a match.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by greggng: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Upon all the rubbish about Ronaldo messi still has more trophy than him yet he doesn't make noise
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by goslowgoslow(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
greggng:
Upon all the rubbish about Ronaldo messi still has more trophy than him yet he doesn't make noise
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by chocorex(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
nuti:
They should leave this Portuguese legend alone oo if not.,.

Figure what is wrong with these picture

lol , only a kusher can see it , i just gave them hint
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by NeeKlaus: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
YOU THAT IS NOT DOING LIKE or SHARE, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
I don't know o but I am sure as hell that the Likes and Shares here will not reduce or increase the balance in the account.

If I could convert the Likes I currently have to Dollars, I would be a Millionaire. Nuff said.
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Marvelous101: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

I have no idea. What's wrong?

Burning cigarette lodged in between the blocks
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Deltayankeeboi: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

I don't know o but I am sure as hell that the Likes and Shares here will not reduce or increase the balance in the account.

If I could convert the Likes I currently have to Dollars, I would be a Millionaire. Nuff said.
lol. People just do it for fun here. No biggie. It is called opinion poll. Some other forums do it too but on a more larger intellectual scale. Like politicsNGR did for the upcoming election for those that wants buhari back and those that doesn't want him back.
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Tonimordred(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
They are tired of him competing with that dwarf that fail to prove himself against croatia....politics in football

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Carter4luv(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Spain again because he scored hat trick now they want to file out all his fines. Wicked people
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by NeeKlaus: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. People just do it for fun here. No biggie. It is called opinion poll. Some other forums do it too but on a more larger intellectual scale. Like politicsNGR did for the upcoming election for those that wants buhari back and those that doesn't want him back.
Alright, Sir. Point taken. Though, I wonder why people compare these two. They are the best of their kind. There's no comparism.
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Chuzzy070(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
you won't know him... because you are hot done smoking weed....thats keeping dada..... that's what Jamaica is now for
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Blamtom(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ronaldo is bigger than that money

LIKE for Ronaldo SHARE for tax
tongue grin grin
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by JimloveTM(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Join the GOAT debate. Vote now
Messi or Ronaldo, who's the GOAT.

I will publish results here tomorrow night
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by SirClad: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
greggng:

Should I quote you or not, but don’t let me do because you won’t like what I would say. grin
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Dollabiz: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by emi14: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Another brand of lies
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2018
GOOD HE SHOULD LEAVE SPAIN FOR ENGLAND
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by ernieboy(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2018
devigblegble:
Spain as a country is just jealous of him just because he manhandle the Spanish team by himself smh my sincere opinion
I tell u, agreement wet dem don't reach before dem wan come begin change am.
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by ernieboy(m): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
If he leaves, no more world best for him. That's the perk you get when you play with the best.
did he not win world best while he was in man u?
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Ellixlimswag(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2018
nuti:

that longblock up
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by themodernman: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2018
nuti:

Pls tell us what's wrong there bro...
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by jbtobsyn(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=myke92 post=68702406] Manchester United cheerfully waiting with arms wide open

Like for RONALDO.. share for MESSI.

Let's settle this once and for all. [/quote
They are making their money while you are here wasting your time getting likes. Your likes won't affect their incomes.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by raphyco(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] this is lubbish lipsrsealed
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by kajsa08: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2018
nuti:

a snake head?
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2018
nuti:

Drawing of animals on the blocks angry

By sand
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by myke92(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=jbtobsyn post=68706803][/quote]

Loosen up bro.. It's just for fun.
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by dukeprince50: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Marvelous101:

Burning cigarette lodged in between the blocks
please edit d pic and show us d difference biko, I can't see it, which of d block is d cigarette?
Re: Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: by megamank(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
With all this money he still didn't pay tax....na wa for these big guys o......you know they must find out why not just give them their dues as at when due.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia / Jose Mourinho Slams Crates Of Water Bottles During UCL Victory, Mocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.