Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. (1036 Views)

See The Hilarious Response A Twitter User Got About Nigeria Hosting The Worldcup / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by DakANGEL(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
I heard about the pigs prediction that Nigeria will reach Semi final but i got this revelation yesterday and it goes like this.:

The Match between Nigeria and Iceland is going to be 2-0 in favor of Nigeria.

The match between Argentina and Croatia will end 1-1

The final match between Nigeria and Argentina will be a crucial and bloody encounter if u understand what i mean. Nigeria will be leading at half time but the ref will give Wilfred Ndidi a Red card in the 2nd half and the Argentines will capitalize on that to score Nigeria two goals. The match will end 2-1 in Argentines favor.

The coach should advice his players to calm down during the 2nd half if they want to make it to the nxt round.
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by chicoMX(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
You skipped naija vs Iceland
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
DakANGEL:
I heard about the pigs prediction that Nigeria will reach Semi final but i got this revelation yesterday and it goes like this.:

The Match between Nigeria and Iceland is going to be 2-0 in favor of Nigeria.

The match between Argentina and Croatia will end 1-1

The final match between Nigeria and Argentina will be a crucial and bloody encounter if u understand what i mean. Nigeria will be leading at half time but the ref will give Wilfred Ndidi a Red card in the 2nd half and the Argentines will capitalize on that to score Nigeria two goals. The match will end 2-1 in Argentines favor.

The coach should advice his players to calm down during the 2nd half if they want to make it to the nxt round.

Psychic? shocked
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by Digriz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
U tried for Naija own.
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by manitoba(m): 1:02am On Jun 23, 2018
You got Nigeria vs Iceland right. Keep it up
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by CharleyBright(m): 4:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Hippo contesting with the Pig
Thank God you got the Argentina vs Croatia wrong. At least you prediction about Nigeria vs Argentina will come wrong too. tongue
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by DakANGEL(f): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
CharleyBright:

Hippo contesting with the Pig
Thank God you got the Argentina vs Croatia wrong. At least you prediction about Nigeria vs Argentina will come wrong too. tongue
You called me a Hippo contesting wt the pig but am vindicated.
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
DakANGEL:
You called me a Hippo contesting wt the pig but am vindicated.
who takes the trophy?
Re: The Revelation I Got About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria. by DakANGEL(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't predict games just that I saw the revelation, I also saw Iran vs Morocco which came right though I didn't take it seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo Scores His 8th Goals Of The Season, Nigerians react (screenshots) / Just In: Luka Modrid Named Uefa Player Of The Year Ahead Of Ronaldo, Salah / Let's Roll (1.3 - 1.5odds) For 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.