Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment (1200 Views)

Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track / Stanbic IBTC Internship Assessment. Anyone? / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dear Candidate
Sequel to your application to Stanbic IBTC Internship
program, Please be informed that you have been shortlisted
for an online internship assessment.
You will receive a link sent to your email address on
Wednesday 20th June, 2018; 12.00pm. (Local time -
Nigerian Time. Please check that this is relevant to your
current location).
You will be required to log in using your name and email
address to access the assessment portal. The assessment
would commence at 12.00pm and the duration would be for
40 minutes. The link would expire by 12.40pm.
It is IMPORTANT that you access your mailbox frequently in
order to take the Assessment Test before it expires. All the
best.
Resourcing Unit
Human Capital
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc (A member of Standard Bank Group)

Pls who have the idea maybe the E-test later hold today, because I checked my mail at 12pm today, but the link was not there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by LagunJay: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Akinnawo002:

Dear Candidate
Sequel to your application to Stanbic IBTC Internship
program, Please be informed that you have been shortlisted
for an online internship assessment.
You will receive a link sent to your email address on
Wednesday 20th June, 2018; 12.00pm. (Local time -
Nigerian Time. Please check that this is relevant to your
current location).
You will be required to log in using your name and email
address to access the assessment portal. The assessment
would commence at 12.00pm and the duration would be for
40 minutes. The link would expire by 12.40pm.
It is IMPORTANT that you access your mailbox frequently in
order to take the Assessment Test before it expires. All the
best.
Resourcing Unit
Human Capital
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc (A member of Standard Bank Group)

Pls who have the idea maybe the E-test later hold today, because I checked my mail at 12pm today, but the link was not there
Yes, it held.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
I got the test invite too...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Ashmark(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2018
I did not apply for this and was invited
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Openatyn(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
I have done the online assesment too, pls have anyone gotten the result yet ? I have since not recieved any mail from them sinve i did the test
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Nothing yet
I have done the online assesment too, pls have anyone gotten the result yet ? I have since not recieved any mail from them sinve i did the test[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Openatyn(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2018
You mean they havent mailed you also for the result since you did the test? @ scholar
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
[/color][color=#006600]Yap bro
Openatyn:
You mean they havent mailed you also for the result since you did the test? @ scholar
Re: Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment by Openatyn(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pls any update yet on this stanbic recruitment, i havent gotten any further notification from them since the assesment

(1) (Reply)

Recent Vacancies At Hrmadam Consulting Entry Level NEW / Vacancies At Eland Oil / Workplace Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.