Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Read And Critique - Movie Script - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Read And Critique - Movie Script (1580 Views)

Looking For Someone To Review And Critique My Script For Short Films Series / I Will Write A Professional Movie Script For You / I Will Write A Professional Movie Script For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is the second draft of my movie script "A living Nightmare" and I need people to criticize. What is it that wasn't done well...Feel free to drop comments on watsapp @07034342323. Plus I also need a writing partner as well as open for businesses.

Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Macdove02:
This is the second draft of my movie script "A living Nightmare" and I need people to criticize. What is it that wasn't done well...Feel free to drop comments on watsapp @07034342323. Plus I also need a writing partner as well as open for businesses.

Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Who's here to read so I can continue?
Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Macdove02:
Who's here to read so I can continue?

Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by writeitall: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Beautiful Script! I can't wait to read more. I must also appreciate the fact that you are open to businesses because that should be the average mind of a scriptwriter. I work as a Business Development Consultant for TDSP Translators and I see your script becoming a TV series that is watched globally.

This can be achieved with a simple, professional translation by TDSP Translators.

Visit TDSP Translators at https://tdsptranslators.com.ng, send an email to meettdsp@tdsptranslators.com.ng or call 07037142686.

Your movies can reach everyone!
Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 3:30am On Jun 22, 2018
writeitall:
Beautiful Script! I can't wait to read more. I must also appreciate the fact that you are open to businesses because that should be the average mind of a scriptwriter. I work as a Business Development Consultant for TDSP Translators and I see your script becoming a TV series that is watched globally.

This can be achieved with a simple, professional translation by TDSP Translators.

Visit TDSP Translators at https://tdsptranslators.com.ng, send an email to meettdsp@tdsptranslators.com.ng or call 07037142686.

Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 3:32am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Macdove02 post=68705451][/quote]

Re: Read And Critique - Movie Script by Macdove02(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2018
writeitall:

Thanks, the script is actually cropped out of a feature length script as a short and would definitely send a mail to you.

(1) (Reply)

WEDDING BELL! Popular Ibibio Actor Kenneth Ekanem Set To Wed Uduakobong Bassey / Omo Ajagunmale Nigeria's Best Epic Film / Your Best Foreign Actor & Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.