Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Top 10 High In Demand Products To Import And Bank Over N90,000 In 2 Days! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 High In Demand Products To Import And Bank Over N90,000 In 2 Days! (1039 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof / FRAUD ALERT!!! See How Gtbank/taxify Defrauded Me Of Over N90,000! RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 High In Demand Products To Import And Bank Over N90,000 In 2 Days! by jerrysinger247(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2018
The list is endless but let me mention Top 10 so you have a variety of options to choose from.

1. Phone/Tablets
2. Children wears
3. Phone Case & Charger
4. Jewelries
5. Dinner/night/sport/formal or casual wears (Male & Female)
6. Engagement Rings
7. Designer T-shirt
8. Wrist Watch (Male & Female)
9. Make-up Kits
10. Educational Toys

Products in this categories sells like pure water in Nigeria daily, but some sell faster than the rest. Successful importers have one strategy that drives their success and that is to first identify "Hot-In-Deman Products" that are selling and next is they stick to them till they become successful in it before considering others. Before you start your importation business kindly grab a copy of my e-book absolutely free of charge at:

https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf

Notice: This FREE E-BOOK above shows you exactly what i did and which product i sold for such cash and the techniques to be employed via facebook and whatsapp.

'''Which Websites Do I Need To Start My Mini-Importation Business Now Without Risk and 100% Mentoring!'''

Here are the few number of websites you can import your products from and acquire financial freedom sooner than 6months.

Here are the website action to join our movements.

No 1: Website: www.alibaba.com

No 2: Website: www.dhgate.com

No 3: Website: www.taoboa.com

No 4: Website: www.1668.com

No 5: www.amazon.com

No 6: www.ebay.com

Don't forget to grab my free e-book on How I made N90,000 In 2 Days In The Link Below!

click Here: https://www.docdroid.net/7w3fQGk/free-report-how-i-earned-n90k-in-2days-from-selling-hot-in-demand-imported-products.pdf

Regards

Jerry-Singer
Importation coach
Whatsapp: 07033347547
Re: Top 10 High In Demand Products To Import And Bank Over N90,000 In 2 Days! by Uzzi552(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Cant Download It Uchennajude79@gmail.Com

(1) (Reply)

Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian / HELP! Access Bank Withheld My Money! / Invest Wisely In Agriculture With Afro-agro Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.