Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him (63947 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Kokaine(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
You know a pastor said he will die this year.
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Slickest(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Some girls sre dump... cal me old fashioned buh i still see bjs as an act of slavery... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by pezeji(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
mikhe2:
Why does he look dirty?
cos he's an agwagwa (duck)
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by davidque: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Riff Raff
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by BlcoChina2018: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
mrphysics:
Indeed, the end is nearer than we thought in Ghana

Why are Nigerians like that? They are very quick to judge other people and yet others say things about them that that are true and they don't like, they take offense? The end is not nearer in Ghana. If there is any country that is nearer to the end, it your country NIGERIA. I get iratated by this type of nonsense! Just because some idiot posted a foolish video, the end has come for Ghana? You mean people don't do that in your country? Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by calmnquiet(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Earthbound:
What manner of fuckery is this? angry

Fučk am I 'posed to do when I'm lookin' at walkin' licks?
The convicts talk 'bout matchin', money and foreign whips
The private jets and passports, presidential glass floor
Gold bottles, gold models, sniffin' up the ass for
Instagram flicks, suck a dick, fùck is this?
One more suck away from wavin' flashy wrist
My defense mechanism tell me to get him, quickly because he got it
-Kendrick Lamar
Instutionalised�
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Later he will become someone's husband and father. His children will come across the video on YouTube.

Chai!!! This babe fine ooo. wink

Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by businessman7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
kolajoo:
Weyrey ni bobo yi sha wink
flows enu bobo yi oyi sha
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by mrphysics(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlcoChina2018:

Why are Nigerians like that? They are very quick to judge other people and yet others say things about them that that are true and they don't like, they take offense? The end is not nearer in Ghana. If there is any country that is nearer to the end, it your country NIGERIA. I get iratated by this type of nonsense! Just because some idiot posted a foolish video, the end has come for Ghana? You mean people don't do that in your country? Arrant nonsense!
You need to take a cup of water and breath out. This is a joke, kindly treat it as a joke. Stop ranting like someone being chased by Nwaamaikpe, so someone can't joke on nairaland again?

Bros relax, we are not fighting. I understand you're from Ghana. Nigerian always accept bad things being said about us if and only if it's not being generalized. Though we all know that judgement will stand from Ghana, then South Africa, Nigeria and then the rest of the world.
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by VanBommel(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
themodernman:

Do you have the video? Abeg send am to me at

mooredavid298@gmail.com

Thanks. ..
https://ghgossip.com/alarm-blow-shatta-wales-party-sx-tape-leaks-dudes-dck-like-is-as-hard-as-a-rock-video/
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by BlcoChina2018: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
mrphysics:

You need to take a cup of water and breath out. This is a joke, kindly treat it as a joke. Stop ranting like someone being chased by Nwaamaikpe, so someone can't joke on nairaland again?

Bros relax, we are not fighting. I understand you're from Ghana. Nigerian always accept bad things being said about us if and only if it's not being generalized. Though we all know that judgement will stand from Ghana, then South Africa, Nigeria and then the rest of the world.
you call denigrating or bad-mouthing a whole country a joke? You can call your own country all the names you want, but it is entirely foolish, reckless and irresponsible to bad-mouth other countries at the least opportunity. This is the truth you Nigerians need to learn. This is nairaland,right? So why not talk about your country, and leave others alone?

If someone from another country had said something similar about your country, all of you would have jumped up and down insulting and talking crap! Now that someone is saying crap about Ghana, we should accept it as a joke, right? Fuelish hypocrite!

If you have nothing sensible to say, just shut up! Few days ago, Ghanaian artiste posted on his page or whatever that it was better not to go to the World Cup than lose 2-0 and suddenly your people were all over the place insulting him. Did your people take that as a joke?
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by mrphysics(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
you call denigrating or bad-mouthing a whole country a joke? You can call your own country all the names you want, but it is entirely foolish, reckless and irresponsible to bad-mouth other countries at the least opportunity. This is the truth you Nigerians need to learn. This is nairaland,right? So why not talk about your country, and leave others alone?

If someone from another country had said something similar about your country, all of you would have jumped up and down insulting and talking crap! Now that someone is saying crap about Ghana, we should accept it as a joke, right? Fuelish hypocrite!

If you have nothing sensible to say, just shut up! Few days ago, Ghanaian artiste posted on his page or whatever that it was better not to go to the World Cup than lose 2-0 and suddenly your people were all over the place insulting him. Did your people take that as a joke? MP

Go to hell bro. I don't care..
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Oxai: 4:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Come.. Mr OGA, this na naira land no be Ghana land, leave d goat � to his people biko
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Oxai: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2018
mrphysics:

In say judgement will start from Ghana ��then south Africa
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by izovibration(m): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Ugly plus wicked heart = Devil.... This habit is a no no for me.
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by izovibration(m): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2018
This habit is a no no for me.
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by BlcoChina2018: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Go to hell bro. I don't care..
Fvck ya! Who gives a fvck whether you care or not? Such nonsense!
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by BlcoChina2018: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oxai:
Come.. Mr OGA, this na naira land no be Ghana land, leave d goat � to his people biko

This is naira land, right? So what is story about a Ghanaian singer that has nothing to do with your country doing on nairaland? Common sense did not tell you that since you have designated this forum as nairaland, then you people should talk only about matters concerning your country? What is the business of Nigerians and nigeria with a Ghanaian singer on what is said to be a Nigerian forum? Ordinary common sense did not tell you that when you mention other countries on what you claim to be a nigerian forum, then those countries and their citizens have the right to reply? I guess common sense did not tell you that,huh? No wonder your country is bleeped!

There are rules and principles in life, okay. You cannot go about denigrating a country and its people on a platform that is universally accessible, and when you are challenged, all you say to defend yourself is that this is a nigerian forum! That is the most stupid thing to say, in my opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Slimpotter(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Earthbound:
What manner of fuckery is this? angry

Fučk am I 'posed to do when I'm lookin' at walkin' licks? The convicts talk 'bout matchin', money and foreign whips The private jets and passports, presidential glass floor Gold bottles, gold models, sniffin' up the ass for Instagram flicks, suck a dick, fùck is this? One more suck away from wavin' flashy wrist My defense mechanism tell me to get him, quickly because he got it -Kendrick Lamar
title please
Re: Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Slimpotter:

title please

Institutionalized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.