Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic (3688 Views)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Photos From Mama Rainbow 77th Birthday Party / Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic by christineg5(f): 3:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Anyway Instagram Slay Queen Poshy Queen just showed off a Glimpse of her Enviable Backside, and her fans are been torn apart by it

Re: I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic by DAntivirus: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2018
OK, congrats.

its obvious thats all she passed down to you and we all know which part of your body would suffer for that stupidity grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum / #ghanavsnigeria Twitter War: Wizkid Pitches Tent With Ghana / Man Climbs 36 Stairs Using Only His Head - Breaks Guinness World Record (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.