Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,813 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend (1407 Views)

N500k Isn’t Enough For My Grocery Shopping’ – Actress Moyo Lawal Cries Out / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by itspzpics(m): 4:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Controversial actress Moyo Lawal cries as she watch the Famous love movie Titanic, she calls her Bestie Mimi Orjikwe her bestfriend

See her fans reaction to this below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-moyo-lawal-goes-emotional-while-watching-titaniccalls-mimiorjikwe-her-boyfriend/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by itspzpics(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Muzanga(f): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Bf means best friend not only boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by DAntivirus: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2018
how is this news?

@OP, u r one of Nigeria's major problems
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Nogodye(m): 4:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Titanic...That kind of love never exist anymore...No for better for worse anymore na for worse for run dey o
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by kolafolabi(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Evergreen movie.. Madam Moyo, I bet you will also cry watching another evergreen movie titled Iru Esin (Horse tail) by Olaiya Igwe

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Brown14: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Someone said that kind of love sunk with the ship.it doesn't exist anymore.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by delugajackson: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2018
With all those fake facial accessories, even something as natural as a tear would be so hard to come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2018
What kind of stupidity is this? You're crying and still snapping yourself

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
What kind of stupidity is this? You're crying and still snapping yourself
Na your cry? cheesy
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Na your cry? cheesy
Have you started? grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Duru009(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Old youngie !
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Duru009(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Old youngie ....
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by jerryunit48: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
You have to understand girls ... I remember going to the cinema to watch that movie with my Oyinbo girl friend and she did the same , weeks later she went to watch the same movie and she told me how romantic the movie was ... women ehhn?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by Auladimeji(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2018
angry undecidedOh my God

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Cries While Watching Titanic,calls Mimiorjikwe Her Bestfriend by itspzpics(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Hausa Girls Doing Crazy Dance Moves On Cultural Day / Teddy-a Starred In Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Movie, Unsane (photos) / Davido And Awilo Longomba Spotted Together Having Fun. Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.