Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour (874 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Shows Off More Injuries Inflicted On Her Boobs, Butt By Abusive Neighbour / Actress Cossy Orjiakor Allegedly Beaten Up By Abusive Male Neighbour Lailasnews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by misspetite(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2018
[img][/img]Nollywood actress,Cossy Ojiakor revealed she was beaten up by her abusive neighbor,Mr Martin.She revealed she was trying to intervene while he beat up his wife when he pounced on her . She took to Instagram to call him out writing

This is Mr Matin Obinka Maruche, he deals on Italian mens wares and also own the plaza where a bank and also @kaffydance studio somewhere in badore, Ajah. Martin is an uneducated big boy from Agulu Uzoigbo in Anambra state. He maybe an ideal husband material hahahhaha, tall dark and handsome he also owns assorted property in Lagos. and unfortunately is also my neighbor. He is so fond of beating up his wife at anytime it please him.

I also heard crazy stories from his various house girls that u won’t believe, you will just wonder why!!?… His wife is a drop dead gorgeous lady. Her hips will make most woman go green with envy. I remember the night he pushed her down the stairs. Well…. Tonight another episode..he was beating her on the streets. The child was begging him to stop and he hit the little girl with his belt..I stupidly went to intervene and he used belt to wipe me so hard..see the picture broken finger, torn leg, elbow, boobs sef not spared.

This guy wicked ooo…hmmm my dear i no no who send me, I for jejele stay put in my house. Anyway for The wounds he gave me I present to you Mr Martin Obinka Maruche, a Child and wife beater…. Am wondering if I should go to police or just take care of my wound.

Up till now i can still hear the wife scream for help. Guess by tomorrow she will use foundation and eyeglass to cover the wounds he is inflicting on her right now. Sometimes its better to be single or be a baby mama than end up with men that can destroy you . Mr Matin Maruche phone number +2348034017578 #notime #fordrama #foreversingle. #babymama mode activated.
http://misspetitenaijablog.com/2018/06/21/photos-cossy-ojiakor-beaten-and-injured-by-abusive-neighbour/

Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by youngest85(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Suarez's brother
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by OneCorner: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Den u wonder why we flat heads get angry wen our girls are chasing afonja boys upandan cool

We flat headed Jewdas can beat our wife for Africa.
Na inside blood e dey grin

Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by Humchi(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
When did social media become a place to lay complains?
Is there no court or place in that town
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by Cladez(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
All these yeyebrities without sence.When did the social media become a police station and are you reporting to us to do what??

Do you know that man can sue you for public damages and breach of privacy(release of his name and phone number etc)

This one had nothing to offer the society it's just nairaland promoting these morons.
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by EvilChild: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2018
Very good. If you see the way these girls run their mouth and even talk anyhow to people online you'd think they are all related to Anthony Joshua.

Girls are weak, never engage in a dumb argument with them. Just one back hand slap and a punch in their chest it's all over.

Rubbish.
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by saintkeppy(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2018
I opened this thread to see the damage done to her chest but na only finger OP come dey show me sad
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by Flexherbal(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Why do men beat their wives , when they will not allow another man to beat their sisters!
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by amSTARboy: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2018
OneCorner:

Den u wonder why we flat heads get angry wen our girls are chasing afonja boys upandan cool

Atleast dey only beat.

Dey dont harvest der wife skull
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2018
If she mistakenly stab him via self defence and he dies, they will say she's a murderer.

Marriage is not by force! She should file for divorce and save her life or the husband's life before we hear story that will touch the heart! Except she's enduring cos of his wealth.

Go police station or any organisation that takes care of domestic violence
Re: Photos: Cossy Ojiakor beaten Up by Abusive Neighbour by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
OneCorner:

na ya papa be that?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Alex Stuns In New Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Grand-mum As She Turns A Year Older / Actor Ibrahim Yekini Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.