Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car (27403 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Jaykolo10(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Eleyi 19....issokay... seems people are now looking much more older than their age...grin

cry
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Until we hear a hit song all dis is just modeling.

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Folashade2016(f): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Someone should remind me of his again I have forgotten.

MY SIGNATURE
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by MarieSucre(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
He's cute, that's all I care about. Who has his digits abeg?
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by ufuosman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by xjiggy: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Person wey never release one song dem dey give am house and motor. All these yahoo boys fronting as rappers and record label owners.... SARS fall on u.

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Rosay15(f): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

How do you know it is football age? Abi your eyes na MRI scanner?

You people should start applying sense to ur posts. angry
must u quote me cus I dnt understand.
And u dat ve sense can't just type congratution and say no more.. Mr sense.. Mctheew.. undecided
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
SirLakes:
Correct

Bet whos gonna sign me ehn

I've got some dope crack lines thats gonna send Lamar off the radar if I shoot him with my diss track.

My lyrics is magical....All I need is a platform yo'know....... grin grin grin grin grin

MI v said it time n again that u ll v to create ur own platform...by the way check how he met brymo....may be that ll help u
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by DIYhackers: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope he know wetin he dey sign.
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by ncoolsome(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Look at the shit of paper like the one we use for test in our secondary school days,a record label is using to sign a multi milliion naira deal after they would say the artist left...
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
I just taya for naija people, why all the lies now..... Evrytin looks so fake to me mehn! From blingz to that blue and black iyaba market suit Abi na jacket sef. I bow for unu oh

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by FrostyButter: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
LifeDrama:
Why is he wearing fake clothes and fake head set? I hate entertainment industry full of lies. In 3 years time he will tell the world that the label gave him nothing. Even fake wrist watch

My thought exactly... Its the fake headset i cant even stand!

2 Likes

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
SirLakes:

Bro, hate kiii you there
That is iamairforce1's alternate.

1 Like

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Burgerlomo: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
flexyrule:
Lol. These ones are just looking for a way to disguise their ill gotten wealth.
As far as I am concerned, everything about this record label signing is staged. I can bet my testes that this thread was paid to be on frontpage!
From the empty plane they hired to take the photos, the fake banner they placed on the wall of that apartment that has multiple sockets for charging phones, the fake 2 sheet of paper the printed form one busi ess center for the guy to pose with.... The signs are just too obvious.
Dubai record label ko! Dubai record label ni.
EFCC abeg tab this one.

I knew when they went on the trip. Even if every thing is staged, how much is flight from Owerri to Lagos?
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by thegreengooner(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
oya wey the car and house na? see as the boy wear fake up and down grin
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Assassin101: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
your ynash tongue

Julia345:
His lips.... tongue
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by otownloaded: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
flexyrule:
As far as I am concerned, everything about this record label signing is staged. I can bet my testes that this thread was paid to be on frontpage!
From the empty plane they hired to take the photos, the fake banner they placed on the wall of that apartment that has multiple sockets for charging phones, the fake 2 sheet of paper the printed form one busi ess center for the guy to pose with.... The signs are just too obvious.
EFCC abeg tab this one.
Bro am on WhatsApp with 08139668280 ... I will share you all the videos you need, both the time in air, hostess, landing, arrival... ..that banner cost 35k.. And it was done in Ajao Estate, Lagos... Oh and yes, we printed the contract at a business center... And if the owner of the label is not based in Dubai, what would you want to happen to you.. Your testes is not important..... The way you commented on this... I pray it follows you all your life

1 Like

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by fopishow(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
That you are 59 y/o doesn't mean other people are old as you yet. That you lie about your own age does not mean all other people do same as well.
Rosay15:
Congrat to him.. He too don use football age..lol
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by BanevsJoker(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
The guy in a blue jacket looks like a dodgy fella.

1 Like

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Rosay15(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ha ha, u nah don dey vex? Sorry oh.. I don't knw say u both nah family.. And y did u quote cus d last time I checked I wasn't talking to u.. Mr 59.. undecided
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
hmm.soon they will mould your stature in Imo state. . nice one sha. .bye
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by HoodBillionaire: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
niggi
wtf
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Maski87: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Great, now monkey go dey work, and baboon (producer)go de,chop
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
CONGRATULATION YO HIM O
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Seahawk: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yea It does kinda look that way if you look closely
flexyrule:
EFCC abeg tab this one.
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by Seahawk: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
He’s the biggest artist to ever come out of Imo state huh? You think we are dumb

otownloaded:

Bro am on WhatsApp with 08139668280 ... I will share you all the videos you need, both the time in air, hostess, landing, arrival... ..that banner cost 35k.. And it was done in Ajao Estate, Lagos... Oh and yes, we printed the contract at a business center... And if the owner of the label is not based in Dubai, what would you want to happen to you.. Your testes is not important..... The way you commented on this... I pray it follows you all your life

1 Like

Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by ponti93(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Who signs an unknown act with a house and a car... And if it happened, the guy just signed himself into slavery
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by chrysso83(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmmm. OP get ur facts right b4 posting trash online. I wonder how an UNKNOWN ARTISTS who just got signed by an UNKNOWN RECORD LABEL suddenly became the biggest artist out of Imo state. I don't know many artists from Imo state but I know Naeto C and African China are from Imo state.
Re: Mo’Brek Signs Deal With Fillian Records, Dubai label. Gets House, Car by flexyrule(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
otownloaded:

You've gat nothing to prove man. Kindly swerve!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Names Of Nigerian TOP Pastors In Illuminati / Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.